test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic

I did think he would jump straight into a top job but looks like Antonio has obviously decided to take the year off.

I do still think Sari is coming but I'm just so sorely pissed off by the complete way we are handling or business. Or lack of it.

It shows no planning or forethought, no ambition, no faith or pride  as a club.

I'm just glad Ive got no Leonard Cohen  and a bottle of sleepers handy!

35 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

What is going in Italy Antonio? If this Alfredo "hot days" Pedulla is called reliable then there are no reliable journalists in Italian sports media.

They are all milking from this saga these days but he’s very reliable. Anyway it’s not his (Pedulla) fault that Roman Abramovich and his team are shit. This deal was always an easy one unless you wanna act like a cunt and try to double-cross Antonio and ADL. Now we’re paying the price and I personally hope we overpay so those experts with our owner in charge will never ever think to repeat something similar again. 

4 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

They are all milking from this saga these days but he’s very reliable.

They can still milk from this saga because of fans like you who still think he is very reliable.

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Tomorrow...

giphy.gif

Imagine another gif from the day after tomorrow when we you see another picture of Conte from Cobham 😂✌🏻

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Conte sacked from juve after his first training session .hmm

He wasn't sacked. He resigned a day after the pre-season started.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

He wasn't sacked. He resigned a day after the pre-season started.

Even worse 😛

Chelsea doesnt make business on sundays i read somewhere. Have we ever made a signing on a sunday?

15 hours ago, Jason said:

Look, I can understand why Conte is still around because he has the contract and has every right to stay on until the club decide to pull the plug - which they definitely should have but unfortunately, they are being imbeciles about this - but on the other hand, why continue in the job when you know you are not going to be happy? Why continue when you are not going to be committed? You said he was dedicated to the club last season...I can't agree with that at all. He pretty much spent the whole of last season moaning every week and failed to take responsibility for the things that went wrong. He made us play worse and even detached himself from the players because he couldn't be arsed anymore. I know 9 million is a lot and maybe I'm just being simplistic about this but does he really want to put himself in the same situation again next season? The club may not always back the manager in the right way but it isn't going to do Conte's reputation any favors if he has another poor season with us.

There has been a lot of time for him and the players to reflect on whats gone wrong. I doubt he'd say he was committed last season at the end if he wasn't, he had to be convinced not to walk away last summer due to huge disagreements regarding funding and transfers apparently so the fact hes not decided to walk this summer says something, either he knows hes not first choice and is entitled to a large pay off or he wants to sort out the mess from last season, which I would think would be more likely as its not only affected the club and players reputation but also his own. If he does stay, I have no doubt that he will have to change how he approaches things, last season was a nightmare in the summer regarding recruitment then through in the the whole Costa situation, Matic and Terrys departures and constant speculation regarding Conte and the board falling out repeatedly. If he stays, which is looking more and more likely each week, the club 100% have to back him and go for better and more developed players and certain players have to raise their levels from last season again, especially the guys who played halfheartedly after January because there is no guarantee that Sarri coming in actually changes anything regarding some of last seasons inconsistencies from the players. The commitment hasn't just got to be to the coach but to the club and the likes of Hazard and Courtois need to show good intentions and resign or to be blunt, fuck off somewhere else. Even Courtois said himself speculation regarding his future possibly affected his performances. Well eliminate that speculation by signing or leaving... 

Unionjack likes this

Over or under 1.5 pictures of Conte smiling at Cobham tomorrow and the club acting as if everything is business as usual? 😂 

Dimitr and xPetrCechx like this

Hazard sold. Willian sold. Kante sold? David Luiz sold. Conte will have no attack and, somehow, a worse midfield. Let's suffer without the ball for 38 games. Morata missing 1v1s. Relying on Moses and Alonso to create. Courtois gone. Willy C as main keeper? 

What a time to be a Chelsea fan :drunk:

Or

Hazard stays. Kante stays, Golovin brought in. Jorginho brought in. Rugani brought in. Courtois replaced. 433 with Moses and Alonso dropped. Sarri football. 

I know what I want. Shame I wont get it

4 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

What is going in Italy Antonio? If this Alfredo "hot days" Pedulla is called reliable then there are no reliable journalists in Italian sports media.

I agree with you, maybe Di Marzio is more reliable then Pedullà- 

my personal opinion of the question is that:   abramovic understands that to replace conte with sarri (or blanc, luis enrique) is not a big deal, 

especially because this change would costs a lot of money and doesn't solve the real problems of the squad (the lack of a real number 9, two great midfielders, one 

great CB)

11Drogba likes this