test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic

What thing that I do not understand is why if Sarri signs, he wants to bring Hysaj, Rugani, Higuain and other players that "he knows". Why does he need players that he  knows, specially since they are not extremely good?

I would've understood if it was about Koulibaly and Mertens. But Hysaj and Rugani? Come on... Reminds me of Zappacosta. 

Guardiola never needed to bring any ex-Barca player to City in order to make it work, did he? 

When will this club sign another actually good and proven player again? We keep on bringing in mediocre lads and then complain about not winning. 

8 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

What thing that I do not understand is why if Sarri signs, he wants to bring Hysaj, Rugani, Higuain and other players that "he knows". Why does he need players that he  knows, specially since they are not extremely good?

I would've understood if it was about Koulibaly and Mertens. But Hysaj and Rugani? Come on... Reminds me of Zappacosta. 

Guardiola never needed to bring any ex-Barca player to City in order to make it work, did he? 

When will this club sign another actually good and proven player again? We keep on bringing in mediocre lads and then complain about not winning. 

Unfortunately I think this maybe the way for some time now, the Zappacosta comparison, add Drinkwater to that and also the likes of Barkley.

I'm not sure how true the Hysaj rumours are etc but based on the last few transfer windows there is a bit of a theme and I think it will continue.

34 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

I think Hysaj would be a very nice signing. Higuain would be great in the short term so he also makes some sense. Rugani is the puzzling one. The Italian/Juventus fans I've seen on Twitter have been saying he's super talented and they don't want to sell him, but he's far from the finished article that we should be after. 

43 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

This exactly is the reason managers should never be allowed full power in transfer proceedings. Its just too much to ask for. You cannot succesfully be involved in all training sessions, match preparations, pre-season, tactical decision making, dealing with media and at the same time watch other football matches to scout players. It is that simple. Hence why managers tend to bring players they know with them, or other players from the same league that they play against and like.

We need football men in the board, people with vision and knowledge of the game and authority. Then in conversation and agreement with the manager they should make the decisions on who to try to buy or sell. Abramovich is at fault for this, because lets not fool ourselves he is the one hiring and firing at this football club.

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

“When I asked him last night how much holiday he’d get post #WorldCup⁠ ⁠, #Moses had no idea when he has to report back for pre-season training and was not sure who would tell him either.” (Simon Johnson)

This whole saga is driving me crazy. Some clubs are aiming to conduct all the transfer business before pre-season starts and we will be lucky if we sort out our manager before that time. If our club is just screwing around with Napoli just to get them exactly what they were asking at the very beginning someone should be send to archives for a year.

Fernando likes this

I dont even no who our transfer targets are.... but then again no manager = no targets I guess lol 

“Aurelio De Laurentiis said he wants to speak only with the president of the 'Blues'. Some contact with other figures (Marina) has been made, but De Laurentiis decides that he only wants to deal with Abramovich, this is his condition: otherwise the situation remains the same " (Areanapoli)

“Aurelio De Laurentiis said he wants to speak only with the president of the 'Blues'. Some contact with other figures (Marina) has been made, but De Laurentiis decides that he only wants to deal with Abramovich, this is his condition: otherwise the situation remains the same " (Areanapoli)
Top dog wants to speak to another top dog. Sounds about right.
xPetrCechx likes this

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Sacked? 

No (not yet) there is absolutely no real link at this moment. just normal online nonsense

Why the fuck. ADL wants to talk with abramovich while he had a contact with marina already ?? 

And why he doesn’t talk with city’s billionaire about the transfer of Jorginho to city ??

Just now, Unionjack said:

It would be a joke after all the Sarri pallarva

Yes but he is good ? 

Personally I don’t like him 

xPetrCechx likes this

This manager saga is going to outlast the "Who shot JR Ewing" saga. Only people my age will understand this :blush::blush:

17 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

This manager saga is going to outlast the "Who shot JR Ewing" saga. Only people my age will understand this :blush::blush:

She did just about the same shit job that we have hiring Sarri

Starman60 likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

She did just about the same shit job that we have hiring Sarri

Maybe it's all a dream :P:P

Unionjack likes this