test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
30 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Lol, he is doing the best he can to get as much money as possible. Sooner or later Sarri will leave anyway, so we will see tomorrow. Tomorrow never dies.

Yeah you cant really blame the barmy old twat! Hes just trying to play Billy Big Bollox and trying to make us squirm which hes not doing a bad job at. One thing I found strange in that interview was hes not talked to Sarri since the last game of the season and not us neither!!!!

So what the fuck is going on? Is ADL losing the plot? Who is doing this transaction? I'm lost but its been a long night.

RoyalBlues likes this

In other words, once again, nothing is happening anytime soon. These "in the know" journalists (even the Italian ones who you'd think may have a clue) know fuck all.

Monday is the day when Roman will say goodbye to Antonio ConteRoman Abramovich has his private jet ready for Monday morning. Sarri is in San Benedetto (Areanapoli)

17 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Monday is the day when Roman will say goodbye to Antonio ConteRoman Abramovich has his private jet ready for Monday morning. Sarri is in San Benedetto (Areanapoli)

Haha from Monday to Monday 

Up to date, there has been no contact, I repeat no contact between ADL-Chelsea. Absolutely zero. Not a mail, not a phone call, nothing at all. I say this with absolute certainty. (@Carloalvino)

1 hour ago, DDA said:

This shit is straight up embarrassing. Not for the club but for the journo's themselves. 

Proof of why none of them should be listened to. All guess work

xPetrCechx and DDA like this

We'll sort this out transfer deadline day way it's going on.... Forgetting it isn't as long this timme. 

Just round in circles. Media must be loving it lol.. News... Oh woops no news surprise!!! 

Have a feeling ADL is full of shit with those comments. Possibly trying to invite other clubs to look at Sarri to stronghand us. It just isn't very plausible that he hasn't spoken to Sarri after their last game of the season... did he hire Ancelotti without saying anything to Sarri first? Lol, I don't believe it. And I don't believe that he hasn't talked to our reps.

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Hmmm why would so many supposedly well respected journos in Italy risk their credibility with this Sarri stuff, if they're lying through their ass.  Is ADL lying? Possibly

Also possible we know the figure he wants via that Ramadani fella, and are just going to slap it on his desk once Conte is let go.  If i had to put a timescale on things, I reckon next week will be the one. 

There is a good chance that IF Chelsea have spoken to ADL and Napoli regarding Sarri they'll want negotiations kept confidential. Chelsea are easily one of the most secretive clubs with regards to their transfer dealings both before and after deals have been made.

It is also made even more delicate by the fact that Conte is still in a job at the moment. I don't agree with it, but the club is obviously retaining Conte for the time being in the case that they can't find a suitable replacement for him. But also they have to negotiate his dismissal when the time comes and none of us have got any idea to the fine print and clauses within his contract. If Conte had proof that the club is trying to employ a new manager whilst he is still employed it could impact on his potential compensation in his favour, therefore the club need to do these dealings as secretively as possible.

As some have said, until anything is officially announced, we are no better than the journalists - purely speculating.

kellzfresh, AK-3001 and Fernando like this