test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
      0
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
      0
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,267 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Regarded as a highly reliable journalist in Italy.

 

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

That guy is actually a pretty decent source. I guess we will find out if he is as valid as they say he is on Monday.

 

Alright. Sounds promising :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets hope this is right.

Thing I dont like is that 'Plan A' is so different from plans B & C.

An attack minded manager compared to relatively safe and defensive ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea to push for Sarri on Monday, this time for real for real — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/6/9/17443986/chelsea-to-push-for-sarri-on-monday-this-time-for-real-for-real-report

Who's up for a manic monday?

Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Chelsea badge
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late season starts
'Cause then I guess we just won't pay comensation
These are the days
When you wish your summer signings already made
It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday soccer
'Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday
Have to catch an early train
Got to be to work by nine
And if I had an air-o-plane
I still couldn't make it on time
'Cause it takes me so long
Just to figure out what Chelsea top gonna wear

Blame it on the backroom 
But the…

AK-3001 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think Conte is a terrible fit for this current Real Madrid side so if/when he goes it's probably going to be him taking a year off and us paying him a fortune while he does so. All those crazy ego's, players who have won everything there is to win, who are used to managers like Zidane or Carlo who are easy going dudes who just let the team go out express themselves. Conte is a workaholic maniac who loves to train his players into the ground and is huge on film study and prep.

I just can't picture the likes of Ronaldo and all the rest of those superstars being good with the screaming and having everything super structured. At both Juventus and here he took over clubs at low points and transformed them into winners. He's a builder. Going to a side already at the pinnacle doesn't seem like his style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, iceboy said:

 

This is getting silly. How many times have we seen reports like these that something will happen in X days or hours but in the end, nothing actually happens? Maybe something will finally happen on Monday but if all the previous reports have anything been to go by, it's that these ITK journalists look to get easy clicks, views etc by putting a timeline into their story and hope it sticks. If it doesn't work out, they will just rinse and repeat the whole process while continuing to attract the interests of the 'sheep' out there.

pHaRaOn likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Lets hope this is right.

Thing I dont like is that 'Plan A' is so different from plans B & C.

An attack minded manager compared to relatively safe and defensive ones.

Not really. Blanc and especially Jokanovic both attacking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Just think Conte is a terrible fit for this current Real Madrid side so if/when he goes it's probably going to be him taking a year off and us paying him a fortune while he does so. All those crazy ego's, players who have won everything there is to win, who are used to managers like Zidane or Carlo who are easy going dudes who just let the team go out express themselves. Conte is a workaholic maniac who loves to train his players into the ground and is huge on film study and prep.

I just can't picture the likes of Ronaldo and all the rest of those superstars being good with the screaming and having everything super structured. At both Juventus and here he took over clubs at low points and transformed them into winners. He's a builder. Going to a side already at the pinnacle doesn't seem like his style.

This, I am completely agree with this. Unless Madrid is in rebuild mode, Conte make no sense. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pay his release clause, please, and then we will hold the announcement until Real forced to pay on Conte one :cig:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/06/2018 at 0:28 PM, bigbluewillie said:

Lets give up on all this speculation, it's total bollocks.

What happens, happens.

Wait and see. Sky Sports News will have a big fuck off announcement: Chelsea re-appoint Rafa Benitez or Neil Warnock. Its written isnt it. 

xPetrCechx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marina was asked how are the negotiations going with the Napoli board she quoted Elton John saying '' Sarri seems to be the hardest word'',

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Marina was asked how are the negotiations going with the Napoli board she quoted Elton John saying '' Sarri seems to be the hardest word'',

Sarri Iggy but think FB mentioned that one in the early Sarri no come days New touch with Granny tho ;) 

Iggy Doonican likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Sarri Iggy but think FB mentioned that one in the early Sarri no come days New touch with Granny tho ;) 

Great minds all that UJ. Got to get my puns in before FB:D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Great minds all that UJ. Got to get my puns in before FB:D.

haha Hes a fast old boy! Pops up when you dont see him!

We need a striker like that.

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Sport Italia and GdS are reporting that Maurizio Sarri will be confirmed as Chelsea manager next week and is keen to bring Piotr Zielinski, Gonzalo Higuain, Elseid Hysaj and Kalidou Koulibaly with him.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now