test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,261 posts in this topic

Seriously, remember all the talk about Conte getting sack in November?

With insider information and all that shenanigans. 

These people don't know nothing, just make stuff up for fun to sell papers and what not. 

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Seriously, remember all the talk about Conte getting sack in November?

With insider information and all that shenanigans. 

These people don't know nothing, just make stuff up for fun to sell papers and what not. 

November? Things were looking quite good in November, it was looking like we were getting our shit together and were going to be City's closest challengers all be it still a fair bit behind. It was February genuine noise was being made re Conte's sacking.

Fernando likes this

On 04/06/2018 at 4:44 AM, Unionjack said:

She must be knackered all the hard work shes put in getting our great new manager and players sorted out bless her!

She that bad at her job she makes Ed Woodward look good at utd 

Unionjack likes this

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

The club probably don't know that either.

Jokes aside, plans for our friendlies in Sweden and Poland were suspended a month or so ago ( one is due to Sevilla's involvement in EL Play-offs ) and we still have no news on that front as well right ? :D:D

Quite dissapointed that instead of calming people down, some mods/admins here constantly throw the "oh the end is near for chelsea" every day, making fans even more nervous and dubious about the club. 

Its obvious that 90% of rumours are bullshit and key men on the forum (should) know it, yet all we see is more fuel on fire, instead of clearing and cleaning that would make fans here calmer. 

Drama and more drama. This isnt Kardashians show  for fucks sake. 

Same with the club, they should make an official announcement about situation with Conte and his replacement etc.

47 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Quite dissapointed that instead of calming people down, some mods/admins here constantly throw the "oh the end is near for chelsea" every day, making fans even more nervous and dubious about the club. 

Its obvious that 90% of rumours are bullshit and key men on the forum (should) know it, yet all we see is more fuel on fire, instead of clearing and cleaning that would make fans here calmer. 

Same with the club, they should make an official announcement about situation with Conte and his replacement etc.

To be fair, most of us know that 90% of the rumours are bullshit but we pull our hair out anyways because it fills that little void left by an unfullfilled life of dissapointment. It's what entertainment is for in the end of the day. It's like, you know that drugs are bad for you but you smash them up your nose anyway.

BlueSunshine likes this

We have been also linked with Lemar, Icardi, Seri, Malcom, Bailey. I still have that glimpse of hope that stadium development on hold means we'll spend more in the transfer market.

oldportblue likes this

🇫🇷🗞 First meeting between Laurent Blanc and Marina the 19th April. Now, via @lequipe Laurent Blanc works in order to complete his staff to become the next Chelsea manager. It’s the powerful agent Jia Koorabchian who are behind this deal. #CFC https://t.co/sKBMrGItrr

On 6/4/2018 at 11:57 PM, Dimitr said:

Sportitalia claim that #ChelseaFC have agreed terms with Laurent Blanc, but consider him Plan B and will wait a few days to see if Maurizio Sarri can free himself from #Napoli contract football-italia.net/122453/sportit… #CFC

So wait a minute Chelsea have agreed terms with blankety blankety, and told him hold though we might still be able to get Sarri.

This all just gets more and more ridiculus.

Starman60 likes this

Chelsea are waiting on Real Madrid to take Conte so they don’t have to sack him. Real Madrid waiting for Conte to be sacked. Napoli are waiting for someone to pay for Sarri. Sarri is waiting for someone to save him.

oldportblue likes this

13 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Just exactly the type of player I expect us to sign, Shaquiri in coming too.

Oh thats just fucking great Blanky as manager, Rondon and Shaquiri.

I will slash me fucking wrist then

Why do we always have to have a hate figure at the club? Gourlay, Emenalo and now Marina.. no wonder no-one wants the DoF job

Remember when Emenalo left everyone changed saying he'll be a huge miss

Johnnyeye and AK-3001 like this

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea are waiting on Real Madrid to take Conte so they don’t have to sack him. Real Madrid waiting for Conte to be sacked. Napoli are waiting for someone to pay for Sarri. Sarri is waiting for someone to save him.

Us, De Laurentiis, and Real Madrid

standoff.jpg

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If you think it's bullshit just ignore them mate it's hardly the mods fault. If someone wants to post a tweet about someone called Carlos Kickaball from Mexico who believes the next Chelsea manager is going to be Mick McCarthy then of course it's not true and the person who posted it is a twat for doing so. I don't watch the Kardashians but never in a million years could that be classed as drama it's just frivolous bollocks. Chelsea have always attracted column inches on and off the pitch especially in the last 15 years and to think that a couple of fans like the mods should calm things down is laughable.

ulsterchelsea likes this

Blanc would such be such an anticlimactic hire. One you'd expect a club like Arsenal to make. It's not that he's a bad manager, it's just that he's not one that I feel can get us back to the top. He's just kind of "meh."

Replacing Conte who is probably a top 5 coach in Europe with Blanc is just unambitious. 

Dimitr and Starman60 like this

53 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

If you think it's bullshit just ignore them mate it's hardly the mods fault. If someone wants to post a tweet about someone called Carlos Kickaball from Mexico who believes the next Chelsea manager is going to be Mick McCarthy then of course it's not true and the person who posted it is a twat for doing so. I don't watch the Kardashians but never in a million years could that be classed as drama it's just frivolous bollocks. Chelsea have always attracted column inches on and off the pitch especially in the last 15 years and to think that a couple of fans like the mods should calm things down is laughable.

No but it doesnt help that after every shit source, some mods say how big mess we are. If one has to say something, just say the source is garbage and dont believe it (and certain mods do that). Much better than typing after every bs twitt how crap we are which fuels unncecessary discussion and complaints how clueless is the club. 

Some people here sure take posts of mods for wiser than those other members. If mods rile up the crap rumours (once it could be used as sarcasm, not every day) that some members post, it makes quite a difference. 

But why am I surprised, its what happens everywhere. As long something is discussing, even if that something are  bullshit stories, so that there is more posts and visits on threads. 

Btw, I didnt say this is mods fault, they cant make people stop posting bad rumours. But tge reactions could be handled differently. 

Why would you fire Conte to appoint Blanc?

You can risk with Sarri, maybe he would bring a new style of football to Chelsea but Blanc?

We are just going backwards..

Blusan Alamb and Dimitr like this

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

No but it doesnt help that after every shit source, some mods say how big mess we are. If one has to say something, just say the source is garbage and dont believe it (and certain mods do that). Much better than typing after every bs twitt how crap we are which fuels unncecessary discussion and complaints how clueless is the club. 

Some people here sure take posts of mods for wiser than those other members. If mods rile up the crap rumours (once it could be used as sarcasm, not every day) that some members post, it makes quite a difference. 

But why am I surprised, its what happens everywhere. As long something is discussing, even if that something are  bullshit stories, so that there is more posts and visits on threads. 

Btw, I didnt say this is mods fault, they cant make people stop posting bad rumours. But tge reactions could be handled differently. 

Bottom line is YOU make your own mind up what you believe is the truth and what's not and blaming the mods even indirectly is stupid. 

Costa19 likes this

48 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Bottom line is YOU make your own mind up what you believe is the truth and what's not and blaming the mods even indirectly is stupid. 

Mate yes I know what is true and what smells like BS. 

I think you misunderstood me. You think I believe the shit source if mods discuss it? 

Lol. 

I see the source and dont give a shit about it if it doesnt look legit. Regardless if mods continue to talk about it. 

BUT some OTHER members start talking and complaining. And it makes the forum unreadable. 

I check here daily to see manager news and all there is are bunch of pages with people complaining how clueless the club is based on crap rumours that MODS dont eliminate.