test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,267 posts in this topic
30 minutes ago, whats happening said:

marina coming back from the holiday 29th june.

Hahahaha 

she is on holidays every day ,every fucking day!

xPetrCechx likes this

Maurizio Sarri will reportedly pursue a deal to sign Matias Vecino from Inter Milan if he becomes Chelsea manager. (Sky Italia) #CFC

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Maurizio Sarri will reportedly pursue a deal to sign Matias Vecino from Inter Milan if he becomes Chelsea manager. (Sky Italia) #CFC

Big fucking if like

The clause has expired and unless there is a new negotiation, the Coach is still under contract with Napoli,” Mattia Grassani, Napoli’s lawyer, confirmed on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“If a club wants to sign him immediately, the €8m is no longer a reference, a contract would have to be drawn up from scratch.

“On June 30 his registration [as Coach] expires and from July 1 [when Carlo Ancelotti takes over] he’ll have been formally removed but he can’t break free [from his contract] except with the permission of the club.

“In practice the release clause is no longer valid, and any interested club should speak with De Laurentiis to free Sarri from his current contract.”

Shakez likes this

5 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I am reading this right now, July 1st he is relieved of his coaching duties but he is just on gardening leave. He does not become free of his contract on July 1st. The only way we get Sarri is if we do a deal with ADL. I can't imagine him budging on anything less than the 8m and id imagine he is raising his price by the day.

Marina might have really fucked this one up if Sarri was our first choice. Just goes to show the cheap tactics she uses and why we never get our 1st options.

DDA, zekinjo and xPetrCechx like this

4 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I am reading this right now, July 1st he is relieved of his coaching duties but he is just on gardening leave. He does not become free of his contract on July 1st. The only way we get Sarri is if we do a deal with ADL. I can't imagine him budging on anything less than the 8m and id imagine he is raising his price by the day.

Exactly

Well, everything’s clear right now. Next couple of days are most likely crucial for Chelsea and Sarri. WC is right on the corner and Napoli’s lawyer confirmed Sarri is going nowhere without paying some money first. 

9 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Meanwhile ,class signing 😏😂

84C6AE5D-3FC2-4C3C-979C-3F865354E930.png

Who says we dont sign quality 🤔🤔

11 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Rise of the Rondon! 

He must be good, Barca were interested in him once upon a time.

🤡

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Just exactly the type of player I expect us to sign, Shaquiri in coming too.

Tbh mate shaquiri is not a bad shout at all right manager coaching him he could be class

51 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Yes! This team is really missing a Salomon.

Dimitr likes this

Blanc as manager, Rondon up front and Shaquiri as our midfield engine !!!!! Mid table mediocrity here we come.

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Just exactly the type of player I expect us to sign, Shaquiri in coming too.

Difficult 

he has 12m£ release clause 

DDA likes this

Maybe I'm wrong here guys, but I am really pissed off at the "transfer targets" I am hearing... Jokanovic or Blanc for manager ??These guys dont fill me with awe and wonder and would really have to do something very special at Chelsea to win me over. Now I see Rondon being touted as a potential striker and Shakuiri from Stoke as another buy (this may only be a bad rumour).After Drinkwater and Barkley did we not learn?? Christ people where is our ambition ?? To keep Hazard happy and at Chelsea we need to be buying big to match his ambition. And we also need a manager to match this too, We treat Conte like a social outcast, not telling him whether he's still in or out. Get this sorted. We are falling behind our big 6 rivals and unless we get our heads out of our arses we will end up in the middle 10, chasing the big 6 !! We have no firm bids for any player who would improve the quality of our side, while City and United forge ahead picking up world class talent effortlessly, whether it be players or managers. What the fuck is our Board doing?? We lack leadership and direction and most of all, ambition. And I put the blame squarely with our board and owner. If Roman has a beef with the English Government he should not use us as a pawn in this battle and I think he is, especially after cancelling the new stadium. If you're that pissed off then sell the club. I'm certain we would have plenty of buyers who would love a piece of us. But if you are keeping us, then back us, and put the money in. Because if we want to remain one of the Big 6 we need to spend, and with the type of spending on potential managers and players I see being touted I am really very disillusioned and fear for our future. Sort it out Chelsea board ...You start paying peanuts and skimping, you get monkeys......... And the fans WILL turn on you.....Even you Roman.

Irakozium257 likes this