test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png the end is close. Things fall apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

???

Luca Marchetti “Sarri? The problem is Conte and his contract. Once they resolve that, Chelsea will appoint new manager”

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Because the club isn't actually falling apart. You see, if you don't believe every different report (bullshit) that's posted every few minutes by any and every spurious source you actually don't hear about anything too bad. For instance I don't read rumour sections or anything like that and honestly bar the managerial situation which, admittedly would ideally be sorted earlier, there's no news out there. Roman has dug his heals in re the British visa issue but I've had boys in work at me all day about Roman leaving and us going bankrupt. It's all complete pish. Honestly this isn't to be snide or anything but if people paid less attention to the media/Twitter outlets things really don't seem bad at all. See the amount of daily, different, conflicting sources posted on this thread alone over the past fortnite as evidence. We are one of the better club's for keeping things quiet. No idea what the hold up is with the manager but marina isn't sitting with her thumb up her hole whilst Roman sits thinking of just jacking it all in.

Thank you for this!

Twitter is the worst for football discussion and I see a lot of it creeping into these parts too

ulsterchelsea likes this

Sportitalia claim that #ChelseaFC have agreed terms with Laurent Blanc, but consider him Plan B and will wait a few days to see if Maurizio Sarri can free himself from #Napoli contract football-italia.net/122453/sportit… #CFC

“Chelsea can announce Blanc anytime but he remains Plan B”

Relax guys, season only ended a few weeks ago. Still plenty of time to sort things out :ph34r:

tick tock

Let us hope we have a new manager announced by World Cup, the amount of supposed transfer activity expected by the club this summer is never gonna happen with a shortened window + world cup + coaching uncertainty. Shambolic start by Marina and the Board.

17 minutes ago, Shakez said:

Anybody who speaks italian that can translate this (something about a june 30th deadline)?

https://napolisupporters.com/it/lavvocato-del-napoli-su-sarri-clausola-scaduta-sar-esonerato/

We must negotiate with ADL to sign sarri. 

The clause expired and sarri doesn’t want to battle with Napoli.

Rough translation from someone on WAGNH: 

"The termination clause in the contract of Maurizio Sarri has expired and, unless there is a new negotiation, the coach is still under contract with Napoli. If a club wants to join it immediately, the eight million clause is no longer a reference, but a new contract is needed. " This was stated by the Naples lawyer Mattia Grassani, speaking at Radio Kiss Kiss Naples. Grassani has also clarified the future of Sarri if he does not find a new club willing to pay the amount requested by De Laurentiis to release him: "On June 30 – he said – the membership expires and from the first of July Sarri will formally be exonerated, so it will be able to free itself, if not with the permission of the company. In practice, the termination clause is no longer valid and any interested club must speak with De Laurentiis to free Sarri from the existing contract ".

So Sarri gets released for free on 30th June? 

All could make sense then why we didn't pay the release clause, once Ancelotti joined Sarri was leaving whether someone paid £8m or not. I reckon we've got an agreement with Sarri to join whenever he can (either a cheaper agreement with Napoli to get him early or playing a waiting game)

Blanc is a plan B if all goes tits up

So, am I reading this right?

On July 1st, Sarri will be released if no club comes in and pays the 8M clause (which is not in effect anymore, but a negotiated fee)? 

Just now, gadget said:

So Sarri gets released for free on 30th June? 

All could make sense then why we didn't pay the release clause, once Ancelotti joined Sarri was leaving whether someone paid £8m or not. I reckon we've got an agreement with Sarri to join whenever he can (either a cheaper agreement with Napoli to get him early or playing a waiting game)

Blanc is a plan B if all goes tits up

That's how I read it as well.  If this is really the case, then everything makes sense.  8M to get your 1st choice in was worth it, 8M to get someone in a month early is not.

gadget likes this

10 hours ago, zekinjo said:

“Chelsea can announce Blanc anytime but he remains Plan B”

Hahaha. What? Blanc can be announced anytime...but still ia a planilha B. This just does not make any sense.

Fernando likes this