test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   269 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,182 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

🔔 According to Kiss Kiss Napoli, Marina Granovaskaia informed Sarri he couldn’t smoke at Chelsea’s training ground or Stamford Bridge, to which he replied: “God only created women to carry semen from the bedroom to the toilet, not to run a football club.”

According to same source, Sarri also said that he wouldn't play Fabregas because, and I quote, "he runs like a person that has been f*cked in the ass".

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

According to same source, Sarri also said that he wouldn't play Fabregas because, and I quote, "he runs like a person that has been f*cked in the ass".

2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

🔔 According to Kiss Kiss Napoli, Marina Granovaskaia informed Sarri he couldn’t smoke at Chelsea’s training ground or Stamford Bridge, to which he replied: “God only created women to carry semen from the bedroom to the toilet, not to run a football club.”

I really cant believe this. How did they get hold of it IF its true?

This is almost tiring to see different managers constantly linked.

I was sure before the end of the season that Luis enrique would get the job. I still believe something has been signed, or verbally agreed with Sarri and negotiations are not over.  I fail to see why the club would go to lengths of agreeing Sarri's deal, voluntarily refuse to meet his release clause in order to negotiate a cheaper deal, to then walk away.  That's sheer madness, and all stems from the nonsense article about his homophobic spat with Mancini.     Plus, i think i read Marina is back tomorrow, or this week sometime.   I think things speed up from this week.

Blanc? Definitely think there'd be interest, his CV is decent especially to win Ligue 1 with Bordeaux, plus he is free.  Sweeped up with PSG as most would, but only lost his job due to not winning the CL. His PSG played good stuff and another favourite of some, Tuchel, will also get the boot if he doesn't win the CL. 

Jokanovic I can believe, too.  Speaks Russian, ex player, Roman likes him by all accounts but as reported, does he have the experience?   Well no, but to get experience managing a big club, someone has to take a chance on you.  Did well with Watford and fulham (albeit 'lesser' clubs) and plays good football.

There is a case for every manager linked to a degree, but my first belief that Luis Enrique was nailed on, is wavering.  think Blanc, Jokanovic and Sarri lead him

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

We may actually start next season with the weakest manager out of all the big PL clubs. Combine that with our atrocious work in the market and our season may be over before it gets started, ffs.

I would say Blanc is better than Emery and probably even Jose when you factor in his third season is coming up.

15 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Ok we are finished!!

740E4CC7-A5CC-468A-BC67-3F2BA7EB5DB9.png

For us english ppl? Wtf does that say haha

10 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

For us english ppl? Wtf does that say haha

It say "Blanc close to Chelsea. Happy for him. He gets screwed since few years and i wish him the best"

BluesMadLad likes this

44 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Ok we are finished!!

740E4CC7-A5CC-468A-BC67-3F2BA7EB5DB9.png

What do you mean by finished? And why is Blanc so bad? I agree to the fact that he isn't the most attractive manager available, but he's got a great CV which isn't helped by Messi, Neymar and Suarez like that of Enrique's. Or has won trophies unlike Sarri (who had much more funds available to him than Blanc at Bordeaux).

There's a case for every manager. Just because we were dreaming of Sarri, we can't be already shitting on a decent available manager.

Unionjack likes this

33 minutes ago, Ayioros said:

It say "Blanc close to Chelsea. Happy for him. He gets screwed since few years and i wish him the best"

I could even hear the accent!  a08e600a9288fe7f594863c43cec6c07.gif

11Drogba likes this

25 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

What do you mean by finished? And why is Blanc so bad? I agree to the fact that he isn't the most attractive manager available, but he's got a great CV which isn't helped by Messi, Neymar and Suarez like that of Enrique's. Or has won trophies unlike Sarri (who had much more funds available to him than Blanc at Bordeaux).

There's a case for every manager. Just because we were dreaming of Sarri, we can't be already shitting on a decent available manager.

Have to agree as I dont know enough about his management style. But he didn't do bad at Barca so i dont know just why peeps here are so anti him.

I wish I knew. The only down side I see is his very high wages when we coulda got Sarri.

But whoever it is comes or stays i hope its sorted soon cause its getting sillier by the day

Still think there's a chance that we'll still get Sarri and that these other names are a smokescreen.

If ti were Blanc or Enrique, then what's the hold up?  We've apparently contacted them before, at least Enrique.

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, AK-3001 said:

Because he will stay with 1-2 years only . He can’t do something special for us ,maybe some good football and that’s all! 

If he was special  ,he wouldn’t be unemployed .

sarri is something different  maybe he is the next best thing . We must try this “experiment "because who knows? He could be the next guardiola.