test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,295 posts in this topic

So, we have asked from Sarri to leave Napoli, the club where he is literally the God so he can join Chelsea for “better project” and now we’re ditching him like a waisted carpet?

Sorry but I cannot believe in this, still. Must be some legal thing well organized by his lawyers and Chelsea otherwise we will lose any credibility if we ever had one in the world of football, any better player ot the coach will avoid us big time and we will truly become russian billionaire toy shit plastic club.

This club is ran by too many people with no clue about football or how to run a successful club. City learnt from our and their own mistakes but we continue to piss about every season. 

Its beyond boring now

Unionjack and 11Drogba like this

This would put me off as a manager.. Along with knowing you'll get the sack anyway. 

Then you have the whole mess around in the transfer window. Except less time to mess around this time. 

Unionjack likes this

It hurts me so much for All the hard work to win the Champions League in 2012 and to how our club has become this badly run after winning the UCL after 6 years ago.

Unionjack likes this

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Contes not even been sacked yet @Special Juan haha deffo not going to have sorted a manager :(

Why should that stop us. Napoli has 2 ffs!!!

It was clear as a day for WHOLE season that Conte is the least of our problems, if he is even a problem, all thing considered and seeing the bigger picture. Now all can see it. Whole world, unfortunately.

Don't know who in the right mind, after all that happened, would want change of manager and Conte gone.

According to sources in Italy (Gazzetta I think I read) Blanc is steps away from confirmation. 

Literally the most dull and unexciting option. Fuck. 

DDA likes this

Imagine replacing Conte with such a poor manager like Laurent Blanc. What the fuck is that all about. The club is run by incompetent fucking idiots who haven't got one ounce of intelligence. 

If we get blanc then no point in getting excited any more. 

Not even for players to get because the club has lost all ambition. 

Be content to be in Europa league for a while! 

If Blank comes here at all least of all as manager, then for the first time in 60 years of supporting them i'll walk away.

Surely not even Chelsea are that stupid as to bring him in.................................are they:fist:

Unionjack likes this

What has been the point in all this?! Conte must be glad to be rid! 

N thing is hes still in charge! So why are we treating him like shit. Seems a case of oh we'll keep you if can't find a replacement. Hope he does wonders wherever he goes. 

And no doubt we'll give a 2/3 year contract then have to pay out when he gets fired

bigbluewillie and Unionjack like this

So we got rid of Conte to get Blanc (arguably, not as good as Conte) because Conte isn't a 'yes man'

Is Blanc a 'yes man', who can work wonders with the Drinkwaters and Barkleys of this World? 

Please, somebody fill me with confidence! I beg of you.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

So we got rid of Conte to get Blanc (arguably, not as good as Conte) because Conte isn't a 'yes man'

Is Blanc a 'yes man', who can work wonders with the Drinkwaters and Barkleys of this World? 

Please, somebody fill me with confidence! I beg of you.

We can always hope for a super successful honeymoon period...

So u guys just feed on any junk the  media dish out... Yes the club is administer by morons at the helm of affairs...but common they ain't so dumb to fire Conte only to replace him by Blanc...