test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
      0
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
      0
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic

Gazzetta Dello Sports now claims Sarri is in pole position to land spurs job when Poch goes to Madrid. Chelsea is off. 

We fucked this one up guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can already tell this is shaping up to be another one of those summers where we have a turbulent preseason/window and therefore a poor start to the actual season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I do believe reading this thread can minipulate a negitive mind state towards the whole saga. Nobody really knows what the fuck is going on, it's all newspaper speculation and twitter bullshit. 

Having said that, if we end up with Blanc over Sarri, i will go fucking nuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Gazzetta Dello Sports now claims Sarri is in pole position to land spurs job when Poch goes to Madrid. Chelsea is off. 

We fucked this one up guys

You need to relax. Don't believe every rumour that pops up. Pochettino just had a press conference where he's said he isn't leaving Spurs. These Sarri to Spurs rumours are just newspapers trying to sell papers cause of the Domino effect. Wait for more.

bigbluewillie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

One might need a hug, another his ego stroked ar another a kick up the arse.

lmao, exactly my toughts every game :D

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stuff about us cooling on Sarri due to a spat with Mancini is utter bollocks.  The club will have looked into Sarri's character and past before deciding on him.

It's reported by good Italian sources that Sarri's deal with us is agreed, its just down to us and Napoli now.  I still think there is every chance it happens.  But i reckon there is truth to the Blanc rumours too

Superblue_1986 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

The stuff about us cooling on Sarri due to a spat with Mancini is utter bollocks.  The club will have looked into Sarri's character and past before deciding on him.

It's reported by good Italian sources that Sarri's deal with us is agreed, its just down to us and Napoli now.  I still think there is every chance it happens.  But i reckon there is truth to the Blanc rumours too

Agreed, Chelsea would be stupid to put all of their eggs in one basket and have not seriously considered contingency plans.

The Sarri situation could be a real legal wrangle and headache which could go on for potentially weeks or months and the club as a result need an alternative in case.

This is why I believe they've spoken to Blanc to guage his interest in the role and to screen him ourselves, and the English media have jumped on this as assuming he is now first choice instead. I still believe Sarri is first choice if something can get done however.

ChelseaFanUK likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Agreed, Chelsea would be stupid to put all of their eggs in one basket and have not seriously considered contingency plans.

The Sarri situation could be a real legal wrangle and headache which could go on for potentially weeks or months and the club as a result need an alternative in case.

This is why I believe they've spoken to Blanc to guage his interest in the role and to screen him ourselves, and the English media have jumped on this as assuming he is now first choice instead. I still believe Sarri is first choice if something can get done however.

I agree with you.

Guess Blanc wont wait all summer for us either. I mean Why would he want to be our backup plan for several weeks? We need to pull our fingers out and make a decision soon. Transfer window is open and WC is about to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

I agree with you.

Guess Blanc wont wait all summer for us either. I mean Why would he want to be our backup plan for several weeks? We need to pull our fingers out and make a decision soon. Transfer window is open and WC is about to start.

To be honest I think Blanc probably would wait. He hasn't worked for 2 years and I haven't heard him linked with any other clubs.

He has actually been quoted saying he is very picky and would only consider managing a top club, otherwise he's happy to do other things. He also said he'd only consider managing in England, Italy or Spain where he can speak the language.

So that would suggest he would probably be a lock as an alternative, unless a club of similar stature to ourselves suddenly made a move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Take pochetino to a big team like real etc and we will see what he can do! 

 

Man city spend 300m£ on players,with this squad believe me  anyone he could succeed not only pep. 

Don’t blame poch he manages the f**cking Spurs.its unfair!

He had the chance to get to the FA Cup Final this season against us, Poch made a mistake by starting a half-fit Kane. Spuds were doing well without Kane. 

Spuds are in the CL 2 out of 3 seasons. So it's not like Spuds are a rubbish side, like we all think. 

Dimitr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marina granovskaia is currently on Holiday, believed to be in Russia, confirming why transfer/ manager dealings have been extremely slow, she will return next week.

 Bitch!!

Unionjack and bigbluewillie like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mana said:

He had the chance to get to the FA Cup Final this season against us, Poch made a mistake by starting a half-fit Kane. Spuds were doing well without Kane. 

Spuds are in the CL 2 out of 3 seasons. So it's not like Spuds are a rubbish side, like we all think. 

 They can’t win trophies 

they haven’t mentality,no history . And of course small transfer budget. 

They haven’t depth on the bench also !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Marina granovskaia is currently on Holiday, believed to be in Russia, confirming why transfer/ manager dealings have been extremely slow, she will return next week.

 Bitch!!

Sauce??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to believe that there's been a plan in place with Sarri all along.

We knew about his release clause.  Napoli went and got a replacement, already.  There's no way that Carlo takes that job with the caveat "there' may be a second guy here doing your job".

Everyone knew that the clause expired yesterday.  I'm expecting an agreement or resignation soon.

Please Chelsea, don't sink to new depths of incompetence.  

Dimitr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Henrique said:

I just checked and Scolari was appointed in 11 june, and AVB 22 june. So, its not the first time we are in june without a manager.

 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

We can’t be doing this now though. The transfer window is closing earlier, and there’s also a World Cup year. We should be moving a lot quicker with everything. 

Plus, the board acted far more decisive in the transfer window back then. Manager want Player X? Go get him. Club demand X money? Pay it. Big contrast to how we operate now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky sports saying we wont appoint Sarri because of his comments in the past (old news?)

Alfredo Pedullah (reliable) now confirming that Spurs will go for Sarri when/if Poch leave. 

 

Not looking good my friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.