test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Why not Zidane?

He's taking a break I think mate.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

He's taking a break I think mate.

Perhaps only a  break from Champions League...so Chelsea might be an option.

nachikethas likes this

I just checked and Scolari was appointed in 11 june, and AVB 22 june. So, its not the first time we are in june without a manager.

iceboy likes this

Ah man i thought today would be full with headlines of Sarris resignation from Napoli. No worry though, only a few weeks since the season ended.......

Unionjack and Sideshow Luiz like this

I doubt Zidane will want to coach us because we are in the Europa League and to many unstable things are happening at our sweetheart lonely Chelsea.

7 hours ago, Mana said:

Pep just broke a ton of PL records this season. 100 points FFS.

Best manager though is a bit subjective I guess, but I think you lost credibility the moment you said Pochettino.

The other coaches including Klopp at least won something, what did this Spanish Spud win?

Take pochetino to a big team like real etc and we will see what he can do! 

Man city spend 300m£ on players,with this squad believe me  anyone he could succeed not only pep. 

Don’t blame poch he manages the f**cking Spurs.its unfair!

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

:ph34r:

In our media...

SmartSelect_20180601-095445_Sport5.jpg

He is in India. He was appointed manager of bottom-of-the-table NorthEast United only this year.

xPetrCechx likes this

Chelsea are now waiting to see if Sarri’s legal team will pursue a case of constructive dismissal against Napoli and pressure De Laurentiis into a compromise. [Standard]

We can wait all summer :D

xPetrCechx and Johnnyeye like this

I love us having loads of well known top players as much as anyone. But I think that it is more important to have other things in place too.

A manager that can manage players.To be able to get inside their heads and to know the best way to get each individual to  perform at their best. One might need a hug, another his ego stroked ar another a kick up the arse.

To get the players working as 1 unit. We see how well Jody Morris has got the youth playing as a team. We saw how well Leicester came together 2 seasons back. We see it in Cup games when some Micky Mouse club become giant killers. Its all down to attitude and being hapy at what you do.

OK that might be simplified but you know what I mean.

Its not as simple as going out spendin £100s of mill on tallented individuals that cant gel together in a team. Look at Manure.

Costa19 likes this

Don't believe the Blanc rumour. The source is the Daily Mail. I am certain the target is still Sarri

Sarri is unemployed and Napoli pay him €120k/month. If Pochettino leaves Tottenham, Sarri would be a candidate Sarri’s 1st choice is Chelsea, but he has a strong link with former Spurs Franco Baldini [@CalcioNapoli24]

We losing the grip! Imagine spurs ending up with Sarri and we with Blanc :D

Fernando likes this

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

I just checked and Scolari was appointed in 11 june, and AVB 22 june. So, its not the first time we are in june without a manager.

We can’t be doing this now though. The transfer window is closing earlier, and there’s also a World Cup year. We should be moving a lot quicker with everything. 

Strike likes this