test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,275 posts in this topic
31 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Blanc is a manager that can bring possession football and balance which is commendable, but Sarri will bring a new philosophy to the club that can last for years.

We would be guaranteed of playing out from the back for years even if sarri goes. Just like how barcelona kept guardiolas system years later, Sarri carries a similar system that can last almost as long. If 8mil is what will cause this type of mistake of picking blanc instead of sarri, then our board is far worse than i thought. 

Definitely agree mate. Sarri for me has to be top priority.

I was simply making a point earlier that Blanc isn't as negative appointment as it sounds, but definitely Sarri should be first choice.

kellzfresh likes this

You guys make me laugh... Sarri will be the manager Blanc is being considered for the director of football role.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You guys make me laugh... Sarri will be the manager Blanc is being considered for the director of football role.

Maybe takng Willis spot?

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

I pray for the day we get football people involved in this club again. People who actually know football and can connect to this world. Business people can stay on the marketing side of things but should have ZERO input in football affairs 

The bants if Ballack comes in and does it the same way.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/30/why-chelsea-are-in-a-state-of-limbo-over-maurizio-sarri-and-antonio-conte-7590524/

'Sarri takes home a relatively modest £1.3m a year, but his release clause is set at £7m. That expires at the end of May, at which point Sarri will be able to resign at a cost of £500,000 but Napoli will be due a compensation package from any club he joins afterwards. If, as it seems, Chelsea are unwilling to meet Sarri’s release clause, then they will hope to negotiate a lower fee once the May 31 deadline has passed. Reports in Italy suggest a fee of £3.5m would be accepted.'

13 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

who is willis?

Chap brom Brazil with a wicked fro alot of peeps here hate on! Willi!!

2 minutes ago, drog.ba said:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/30/why-chelsea-are-in-a-state-of-limbo-over-maurizio-sarri-and-antonio-conte-7590524/

'Sarri takes home a relatively modest £1.3m a year, but his release clause is set at £7m. That expires at the end of May, at which point Sarri will be able to resign at a cost of £500,000 but Napoli will be due a compensation package from any club he joins afterwards. If, as it seems, Chelsea are unwilling to meet Sarri’s release clause, then they will hope to negotiate a lower fee once the May 31 deadline has passed. Reports in Italy suggest a fee of £3.5m would be accepted.'

Then why don't they just accept 3.5 now?  This is ridiculous.  Feels like 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chap brom Brazil with a wicked fro alot of peeps here hate on! Willi!!

You think Laurent blanc is gonna take Willian's role? 

Unionjack likes this

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You think Laurent blanc is gonna take Willian's role? 

Well you started it saying he was going to be our new director of football c6076c73e51511811c81e79d24683ae5.gif

19 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlfredoPedulla/status/1001835510921342977

reliable source but feck knows what he is saying :ph34r:

"Meeting Chelsea in the afternoon. Question manager is the first argument. Tomorrow last day for Sarri's clause, but it may be after 31 May"

The first bit is the most confusing. Meeting between who ? The board ? Chelsea-Napoli ? 

it's clear it's a meeting about the manager situation. 

Then the last bit. 

Tomorrow is the last day for Sarri's clause but it may be after 31 may that it gets resolved.

That's my take on it atleast :P

Costa19 likes this

12 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

"Meeting Chelsea in the afternoon. Question manager is the first argument. Tomorrow last day for Sarri's clause, but it may be after 31 May"

The first bit is the most confusing. Meeting between who ? The board ? Chelsea-Napoli ? 

it's clear it's a meeting about the manager situation. 

Then the last bit. 

Tomorrow is the last day for Sarri's clause but it may be after 31 may that it gets resolved.

That's my take on it atleast :P

So basically we are no closer?