test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
      0
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
      0
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,379 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:


I seriously doubt the buy out is the problem. I think it has more to do with seeing out this fiscal year and having it on the books for next term. I expect Antonio to be sacked on the 31st and Sarri to be hired on the 1st

Hope you’re right but this club hasn’t really run on logic for ages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this laurent blanc interest is a way to try to bluff ADL into not paying the 8M release clause by showing him we have other options... from everything I've been reading and hearing, we are pretty set on sarri. I'm worried this might piss off the unpredictable ADL and he'll be even tougher to do business with... technically, he can ask for whatever sum he wants for sari's release once May 31st has passed...

 

ughhh I just want us to have a manager already and start buying players and planning for next season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been one of the worst run clubs in Europe over the past few years off the pitch. Looks like that trend may continue this summer. Absolute joke that the managerial situation is still not resolved.

Supermonkey92, DDA and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

I think this laurent blanc interest is a way to try to bluff ADL into not paying the 8M release clause by showing him we have other options... from everything I've been reading and hearing, we are pretty set on sarri. I'm worried this might piss off the unpredictable ADL and he'll be even tougher to do business with... technically, he can ask for whatever sum he wants for sari's release once May 31st has passed...

 

ughhh I just want us to have a manager already and start buying players and planning for next season 

Hahahahahahahaha dude please stop watch NiiNii fc... the guy is never right and is just trying to make money off of the fact that no one knows what the club is doing... Nothing gets leaked at Chelsea. 

Amblève. and DDA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Hope you’re right but this club hasn’t really run on logic for ages. 

While I agree with you on that point, a small number like 8m is not going to stop them from getting their man... The mere suggestion is ludricrous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are becoming more of mess as each window goes by.

 

If Marina heads our dealings, she needs to be replaced ASAP.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Hahahahahahahaha dude please stop watch NiiNii fc... the guy is never right and is just trying to make money off of the fact that no one knows what the club is doing... Nothing gets leaked at Chelsea. 

Agreed lol. Nii Nii guy just usually makes educated guesses and tries to pass it off as news. 

DDA and Chelsea Legend 11 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Skipper said:

Agreed lol. Nii Nii guy just usually makes educated guesses and tries to pass it off as news. 

And what's worse is when he's exposed he says "the deal broke off, it happens all the time in negotiations"

I watch it just for the laughs.

11Drogba and The Skipper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

While I agree with you on that point, a small number like 8m is not going to stop them from getting their man... The mere suggestion is ludricrous

It should be ludicrous but we have been absolutely ludicrous in the football market over the last 2/3 seasons unfortunately (Ox rejecting us an example of this embarrassment). I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if we bottled Sarri.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

It should be ludicrous but we have been absolutely ludicrous in the football market over the last 2/3 seasons unfortunately (Ox rejecting us an example of this embarrassment). I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if we bottled Sarri.  

Ox rejected us because he didn't want to play wingback.

I think what's happening here is there has been so much speculation about when Conte will be sacked and when Sarri will be hired that people are starting to second guess the obvious because its gone on so long since its been a known fact. 

That NiiNii FC guy actually said the reason we haven't paid the buy out is because Roman is on vacation and doesn't want to be bothered! hahahahaha

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Agreed lol. Nii Nii guy just usually makes educated guesses and tries to pass it off as news. 

TBH that's half the fucking journalists on Twitter too.

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

TBH that's half the fucking journalists on Twitter too.

But none of the journos claim to have 'exclusive news' from a source! hahahhaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a hunch that Roman is not completely convinced for Sarri. You know Sarri doesn't have any trophies and Roman likes managers with trophies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I have a hunch that Roman is not completely convinced for Sarri. You know Sarri doesn't have any trophies and Roman likes managers with trophies.

Na, he's always wanted to bring Guardiola to Chelsea. At this point, Sarri is the only one that can play us that way (or close to that way). I'm sure Roman is interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Na, he's always wanted to bring Guardiola to Chelsea. At this point, Sarri is the only one that can play us that way (or close to that way). I'm sure Roman is interested.

Being a fan of Guardiola's football and then hiring managers like Mourinho and Conte is contradictory. It also shows that Roman prioritizes titles over style.

Also I didnt say we are not interested, but lets say if Allegri had 8 million clause and was available Roman would have finished the business by now.

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Panicking? I panic over paying my bills and what life throws at me next, not a football manager signing for my club, mate.

#lifeperspective

I find it very difficult to sometimes. When the club I have followed home and away since Gods dog was a puppy is acting like some 3rd rate north London club its very difficult to stay carefree. If  your emotions dont go on a rollercoaster ride thru the ups and downs then whats the point of supporting them? For 10 minutes or so whether its highs or lows it gets emotional. Not life changing. Chelsea is one of the things that gets me excited so of course it will make me fuckin mad at times as well.

Starman60 and The Skipper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I find it very difficult to sometimes. When the club I have followed home and away since Gods dog was a puppy is acting like some 3rd rate north London club its very difficult to stay carefree. If  your emotions dont go on a rollercoaster ride thru the ups and downs then whats the point of supporting them? For 10 minutes or so whether its highs or lows it gets emotional. Not life changing. Chelsea is one of the things that gets me excited so of course it will make me fuckin mad at times as well.

I'm as passionate as they come, but I'm also so very grounded. Matchday is where I show my true colours whether it be in the ground or watching the TV, but transfers and managerial merry go round is something over the years I have actually just rolled with.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now