test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   270 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,295 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

2. Our academy sides play the type of game Sarri does. At the minute the disconnection between the first team and the academy in terms of play style is alarming, someone like Sarri coming in and bridging that gap will surely help in terms of the best youngsters progressing to the first team. The Academy is the one thing we have over the clubs that are/can spend more money than us, and at some point we have to make it count.

Amazing thinking the 1st team should play like our youth teams. Why not ave alot of time and money and promote Morris? He knows English football, the clyb and players.

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Amazing thinking the 1st team should play like our youth teams. Why not ave alot of time and money and promote Morris? He knows English football, the clyb and players.

Cause he is not ready, in a few years maybe. but U18 to First team is too drastic a jump. Start getting him ready now with Lampard on the staff for the future. 

its official and it looks like no buy out clause was triggered - if so then we only have to pay out Conte and start the Sarri ball evolution

DDA likes this

7 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

its official and it looks like no buy out clause was triggered - if so then we only have to pay out Conte and start the Sarri ball evolution

Links? 

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

why sarri even wants to leave napoli?

More Money in the PL, bigger stage, More talented roster/youth system, More willing to supplement the squad than ADL. 

xPetrCechx likes this

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Probably feels he can't take Napoli any further given the strength of juventus and he may likely lose a couple of his players this summer.

xPetrCechx likes this

16 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Well, according to Napoli fans he fears he will lose a lot of key-players in the summer, and ADL doesn't want to splash the clash.

Sounds familiar? :Goober:

Unionjack and xPetrCechx like this

11 minutes ago, iceboy said:

King Carlo signed 3 year contract with Napoli.

Again I think this move is a bit of a risk, as Bayern replacing Pep with Carlo was. I don't think Sarri is as intense as Pep but I think hes a lot more hard work than Carlo will be. Hopefully it works out for both parties because Napoli have established a nice philosophy and Carlo is ex Chels but I can see it being a troublesome mix. Also no way Carlo is going to go there and not have the guarantee of financial backing, hes a house hold name manager. 

6 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Well, according to Napoli fans he fears he will lose a lot of key-players in the summer, and ADL doesn't want to splash the clash.

Sounds familiar? :Goober:

Welcome to the club...

Unionjack likes this

Sarri is the only manager I would take right now. Maybe Tuchel, but he gone to Psg.

Would be realy cool to finaly see Cfc play attacking football if we can get Sarri.

Im getting excited, hopefuly we dont fuck up in transfer window and get few quality players  

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Appologiws my friend I forget at times we have memers here from around our Blue world and I tend to text like I talk lol

Translation:

We dont know if Sarri has already told his ckub that he wants to leave and that is why Napoli have SUPPOSEDLY signed Ancelotti. But we don't know because there has been no gossip coming out of the club like there normally is.

What part of India do you live? I come over most years for holidays.

Well, he's been sacked now and you must already be knowing that by now. 

I live in the capital. New Delhi.

Unionjack likes this

Just now, AK-3001 said:

Well, he's been sacked now and you must already be knowing that by now. 

I live in the capital. New Delhi.

Only visited there for 2 or 3 days at a time to stay in a nice hotel and have a proper bath for a change. We travel from up in the mountains right thru to Sri Lanka but base is Goa. Really dont know if I can go back there again.

But lets hope our sorry saga is soon cleared eh!

34 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Again I think this move is a bit of a risk, as Bayern replacing Pep with Carlo was. I don't think Sarri is as intense as Pep but I think hes a lot more hard work than Carlo will be. Hopefully it works out for both parties because Napoli have established a nice philosophy and Carlo is ex Chels but I can see it being a troublesome mix. Also no way Carlo is going to go there and not have the guarantee of financial backing, hes a house hold name manager. 

Can't believe Napoli have given up on winning the league...

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Only visited there for 2 or 3 days at a time to stay in a nice hotel and have a proper bath for a change. We travel from up in the mountains right thru to Sri Lanka but base is Goa. Really dont know if I can go back there again.

But lets hope our sorry saga is soon cleared eh!

That'd be awesome! Maybe when you're here we can meet over a drink or two. I won't mind meeting a Blue from these parts!

Think the way this saga is clearing up, we can expect Sarri to come in soon. If he does, then we could be in for some really exciting times ahead.

Just now, Jason said:

Can't believe Napoli have given up on winning the league...

I dont think the old boy had a bad record with us.

oldportblue likes this