test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Hmm maybe he is resigning?   Just seen a video online too of Ancelotti arriving at De Laurentiis' house for talks.  Napoli sporting director is there, too

1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Hmm maybe he is resigning?   Just seen a video online too of Ancelotti arriving at De Laurentiis' house for talks.  Napoli sporting director is there, too

Can you link the video here please? Thanks.

Pleased to see we've dodged two candidates that were going around. Hope Enrique is the next one to be chalked off.

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/999057187308752897

Napoli to appoint Ancelotti tomorrow. Will have to sack Sarri, naturally. In that case, Chelsea will not need to pay the 7 million pounds release clause, if they appoint Sarri.

This would be brilliant management and presence of mind from the people working, especially Marina. IF it all goes through the way it is supposed to.

2 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/999057187308752897

Napoli to appoint Ancelotti tomorrow. Will have to sack Sarri, naturally. In that case, Chelsea will not need to pay the 7 million pounds release clause, if they appoint Sarri.

This would be brilliant management and presence of mind from the people working, especially Marina. IF it all goes through the way it is supposed to.

Who knows if Sarri hasn't already gave his notice and relase clause paid? We really got no diarrhoea! Its just weird no gossips sprung up abou it.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Who knows if Sarri hasn't already gave his notice and relase clause paid? We really got no diarrhoea! Its just weird no gossips sprung up abou it.

Didn't understand. 

5 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

Didn't understand. 

Appologiws my friend I forget at times we have memers here from around our Blue world and I tend to text like I talk lol

Translation:

We dont know if Sarri has already told his ckub that he wants to leave and that is why Napoli have SUPPOSEDLY signed Ancelotti. But we don't know because there has been no gossip coming out of the club like there normally is.

What part of India do you live? I come over most years for holidays.

Starman60 likes this

So one thing's for sure: Sarri is leaving Napoli. I'm not too excited about the possibility of him joining Chelsea, but I'd rather him than Enrique for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Let's tie up this Sarri then.

its time to put a stop to all the BS guesswork now.

I'm sure Roman will be swayed with Edens outcomings.BUT IF Conti does stay i will be very shocked as Romans basically saying is that hes changing and supports the manager.

Well, that or hes saying "Fuck that I'm not paying for 2 managers to leave their clubs'

Napoli appoints Ancelotti.
Napoli sack Sarri (no clause required to hire Sarri)
Sarri waits for Chelsea to contact him.
Chelsea appoints Enrique.
????

Alot of reports on twitter suggesting Sarri is tired of waiting for Chelsea and could sign for Zenit today. 

Could be BS ofcourse but knowing Chelsea......:ph34r:

Heard on talksport no meeting between roman and conte is scheduled

31 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Of course it isn't. Roman can't get in the country at the moment. He will have ordered somebody else to plan talks with Conte most likely. Also, probably wating on Napoli and Sarri to make a decision. Napoli seem to have signed Carlo, so if that's the case then expect more movement in the next 24 hours. 

Fernando likes this

27 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Where would they meet? Is conte going to meet him on his floating palace?