Floridian Chelsea Fan Saying "Hello!"

ddorm

HI, all!

I'm Dan, a Chelsea supporter from the United States. Florida, if we're getting specific. Although I've been a fan for a while, I'll be visiting London for the first time this September as a part of my honeymoon — and seeing my first match! Thanks to the help of the Chelsea in America group, I'll be seeing Arsenal vs. Chelsea at the Bridge on September 19. Hopefully I'll get to see some of you there!

Beyond that, I've also partnered with a few fellow American Chelsea fans and we do a podcast together. I haven't scanned the rules, but I'd rather not link/drop the name unless that's allowed! I don't want to get flogged for advertising on my first post.

Cheers!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dan.

I am Kevin Welcome To TalkChelsea.net

I am South African Born from Johannesburg, South Africa and being living in Howick, Auckland, New Zealand for over 10 Years since I Immigrated to NZL.

what teams in the USA do you support in NFL/NHL/NBA/MLB

I support all Teams in The State of Massachusetts.

Hi Dan.

I am Kevin Welcome To TalkChelsea.net

I am South African Born from Johannesburg, South Africa and being living in Howick, Auckland, New Zealand for over 10 Years since I Immigrated to NZL.

what teams in the USA do you support in NFL/NHL/NBA/MLB

I support all Teams in The State of Massachusetts.

Hi, Kevin! Nice to meet you!

I root for the:

NFL: Patriots

NHL: Bruins

NBA: Celtics

MLB: Red Sox

MLS: Here's the only deviation from roots in Massachusetts. I root for Orlando City!

Sounds like we root for many of the same teams – not just Chelsea!

Welcome Dan how supporting from United States Florida you will like it here [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Thanks, 1chelsea! It's pretty easy to support from the States. Watching the matches has never been easier thanks to NBC and their deal with the Premier League. I think we can still do a bit more with our local supporter chapters in Florida (there's definitely some larger groups that exist for MUFC, Arsenal, and Liverpool) to make it a more tight-knit experience.

herro and werrucome

Thanks, Weckerz!

HI, all!

I'm Dan, a Chelsea supporter from the United States. Florida, if we're getting specific. Although I've been a fan for a while, I'll be visiting London for the first time this September as a part of my honeymoon — and seeing my first match! Thanks to the help of the Chelsea in America group, I'll be seeing Arsenal vs. Chelsea at the Bridge on September 19. Hopefully I'll get to see some of you there!

Beyond that, I've also partnered with a few fellow American Chelsea fans and we do a podcast together. I haven't scanned the rules, but I'd rather not link/drop the name unless that's allowed! I don't want to get flogged for advertising on my first post.

Cheers!

Hiya....... Love Florida used to go every year Miami or pompano beach..... Last time I was there went to my first baseball game Florida Marlins. Love the weather.

Hi, Kevin! Nice to meet you!

I root for the:

NFL: Patriots

NHL: Bruins

NBA: Celtics

MLB: Red Sox

MLS: Here's the only deviation from roots in Massachusetts. I root for Orlando City!

Sounds like we root for many of the same teams – not just Chelsea!

Welcome to TalkChelsea! I support all the teams from Dallas although I struggle to find time to watch much baseball or hockey.

So Mavericks, Cowboys, Rangers, Stars and I have a lot of respect for Brady and the Patriots (doubt you've heard that much throughout this deflate gate saga ;) )

Welcome to the site mate. Summet here for everyone.

Congrats on upcoming nuptials and to see us kicking some north London arses.

I was born in Cali so Im septic by birth and Londoner by choice but Im jealous of where you are and Id swap my bijou flat in gorgeous Brixton with ya anytime. You would find me firmly planted on or by the sea with a fishing rod in my hands.

HI, all!

Cheers!

Welcome Dan, all the best and enjoy your first game at Stamford Bridge against Arsenal, hope we win it though. Cheers mate ;)