test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CurlyHairLikeLuiz

Having a sabbatical away from TalkChelsea

Started by CurlyHairLikeLuiz,

62 posts in this topic

Sabbatical away from a forum because of the Jose Mourinho thread spiralling out of control.... actually very pathetic to be fair...

or should I have posted 'LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE JOSE FUCK SAKE YOU GREY HAIRED SEXY CUNT RUINING THE INTERNET FOR PEOPLE'

TheIceMan likes this

Sabbatical away from a forum because of the Jose Mourinho thread spiralling out of control.... actually very pathetic to be fair...

or should I have posted 'LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE JOSE FUCK SAKE YOU GREY HAIRED SEXY CUNT RUINING THE INTERNET FOR PEOPLE'

Fuck the sabbatical. This is my thread now.

TheIceMan, Stingray, Viper22 and 1 other like this

Fuck the sabbatical. This is my thread now.

Tbf can we just ban people who want to take a sabbatical so they actually take the sabbatical? But na why all of a sudden are people turning into Jurgen Klopp with their fucking sabbaticals.

You can have this thread, but you can't have Liquidator as your wife. Mainly because he must be shared with 'the lads'

iseah100, Jason and LDN Blue like this

I say we start betting on how many days Curly will take off this forum?

Also start putting off bets on how many nipples Liquidator has... I reckon at least 5.

Liquidator likes this

I always thought Spiderman was used to derail MLP, incest, loli and generally perverted threads on anonymous image boards. Is there something I'm missing, @Viper22, ?

Stingray likes this

I always thought Spiderman was used to derail MLP, incest, loli and generally perverted threads on anonymous image boards. Is there something I'm missing, @Viper22, ?

He's calling Curly a Lolita loving pedobear

Spike likes this

f53.jpeg

I feel like you two spend a lot of time on 4chan.
Spike likes this

I feel like you two spend a lot of time on 4chan.

What I do in my Internet time that isn't TC is nothing to do with you two! ;).

Maybe I'm a sicko, or maybe 60s Spider-Man just makes me laugh. You may never know which it is! Mwahaha.

Stingray and Spike like this

would be a drama queen attitude if many haven't done the same - even if most quietly.

For certain kind of people this might be heaven and everything is cool. But I see a lot of people posting less or stopping posting altogether because of the route the forum is taking.

Nothing is eternal, and ignoring or saying people are being drama queens only consolidates that and then if it becomes moot in the future and all is left is more of the same we've been seeing lately, it will lose its popularity - because who will people do their spectacular moaning, offending, negativism and childish behavior to? Without an audience there's no purpose. But let's keep labeling as people moaning about the moaning, people being drama queen, and whats not. Might remind you Rome was burned down in a way they thought impossible too at the time. mIrc, ICQ, Orkut and other social media that once looked like something forever are only a long time memory. But let's behave like this place is getting better every new day...

Viper22 and iseah100 like this

When the lunatics take over the asylum its either time to go out fighting or jump in and join em! I got one foot in both camps right now and its a toss up. But I aint a quitter and I dont mind a scrap. I reckon I'll stay around awhile even without Reus.

would be a drama queen attitude if many haven't done the same - even if most quietly.

For certain kind of people this might be heaven and everything is cool. But I see a lot of people posting less or stopping posting altogether because of the route the forum is taking.

Nothing is eternal, and ignoring or saying people are being drama queens only consolidates that and then if it becomes moot in the future and all is left is more of the same we've been seeing lately, it will lose its popularity - because who will people do their spectacular moaning, offending, negativism and childish behavior to? Without an audience there's no purpose. But let's keep labeling as people moaning about the moaning, people being drama queen, and whats not. Might remind you Rome was burned down in a way they thought impossible too at the time. mIrc, ICQ, Orkut and other social media that once looked like something forever are only a long time memory. But let's behave like this place is getting better every new day...

I haven't heard anyone claim that the forum is getting better. If anything, everyone is saying it's getting worse which I personally disagree with. Though, that's entirely subjective so there's no right and wrong.

Why some insignificant member has to announce their short-term departure now that is something I don't understand. With TC having exploded there's just too many members of the same order for any of these to make a big deal about their departure. After all, this isn't some 10 guys site, this is one of the biggest Chelsea forums in the world with thousands of members.

Ainsley Harriott and LDN Blue like this

He loves CP, its clear!

MODS MODS MODS!!!

Good evening members.

I am taking the decision to take some time away from the forum. I feel that I need some time away because the community has degraded (even from November odd, when I joined) to the point where it is just moan after moan after consecutive moan. Nobody is protected. From Willian to Cahill to Oscar to even Mr. Jose Mourinho, who presided over the most successful period in club history, who is apparently a one trick pony with wicked tactics and tortures the team doctor in his spare time. It's simply ridiculous, it's gone too far, and is simply asphyxiating the community. So hopefully things will get better when I come back. Maybe Roman will be next.

Having said that though I probably won't be able to resist the urge to lurk now and again - I'll probably be back within 3-4 weeks smh. Unless someone awesome *ahem Reus ahem* signs, then I might well come back early. I'm sure nobody will miss me that much.

Cheers

Curly.

what the serious fuck man!!!

the moaners will simply take over the forum if people like you leave.

I haven't heard anyone claim that the forum is getting better. If anything, everyone is saying it's getting worse which I personally disagree with. Though, that's entirely subjective so there's no right and wrong.

Why some insignificant member has to announce their short-term departure now that is something I don't understand. With TC having exploded there's just too many members of the same order for any of these to make a big deal about their departure. After all, this isn't some 10 guys site, this is one of the biggest Chelsea forums in the world with thousands of members.

What you should do mate is turn this into a moaning thread. We need another one. If people dont like summet they should operate their right not to comment. Theres no rule in place that says people have to comment on every thread.

sink_zpsbrgmw4vd.gif