Who Chelsea fans hate the most and who dislikes the Blues

the wes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal fans are the worst but some of their players are quite likable.

Everything about liverpool I hate though.

Spurs are too shit to hate.

What I hate about Arsenal are the fans and Wenger. I quite like most of the squad though.

It's bloody close between Liverpool and Spurs tbh. Liverpool for the forever victims bullshit and the "we deserve" crap. Spurs because Daniel Levy and every fan but 1 i've met is a complete tosser.

Utd fans are almost always fucking annoying because they are almost always sheep (hence why they support United in the first place) misinformed and arrogant. But I respect the club for what they've achieved and begrudgingly respect Ferguson.

City I have no problem with. Competitive rivals but don't particularly dislike any of their players (only Nasri gets on my tits a bit), most fans i've met have been decent and tbh it's only the manager that is a prick IMO.

Never had that much of a problem with Everton but their fans arrogance and Martinez's antics over the last 2 years are starting to move them up the list quickly.

Arsenal are a hard one. I enjoy seeing them lose probably the most and the biggest dickhead fans I know are mostly Arsenal (or Newcastle) fans. But I still can't bring myself to hate them as much as Spurs or Liverpool because they actually have decent players and have won the league relatively recently so have something to shout about unlike the Liverpool or Spurs morons. Wenger is a complete knob though and can do one and I still don't like the club or fans one bit.

Oh and lets not forget QPR who have undoubtedly the scummiest fans on the face of the Earth.

So for me:

1. Liverpool/Spurs

3. QPR

4. Man Utd

5. Arsenal

6. Everton

7. West Ham

• 2 months later...

We are mutually disliked by everyone, but are rarely the most hated.

Spurs and Arsenal fans hate each other more. Same with the manchester teams with pool etc. Everton hate Pool more etc.

For me i hate Arsenal the most as thier fans are just the absolute worst. Closely followed by Pool, then spurs and United.

The day they stop hating us is the day we stop challenging and beating them a lot. So keep it coming.

I think with the Yids, if you were to ask a core 100 or so of their support, I think that, nowadays, they would have Chelsea as their main rivals. Tanner mentioned that a few years back.

Leeds (though I would like to see them back so we can renew the intense rivalry and dislike for each other again)

Liverpool - victims of everything and the istoreee thing gets more boring and irrelevant each year

Arsenal - more of a recent thing as we use to tolerate them, but they are like Liverpool of the South nowadays with the sense of entitlement

Spurs - think they are a lot bigger than what they actually are