Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Kalou, Anelka and possibly Drogba look set to leave, don't they?

Under the circumstances that we sign Falcao, I wouldn't mind seeing Drogba go, as long as he doesn't go to Sp*rs.

As for Anelka and Kalou, I wouldn't mind seeing them go whatever happens. They just weren't good enough last season!

Guest justin_3d

I really really like Falcao, but we really don't need him :wacko: Oh well, I hope Andre knows what he's doing.

Why we don't need him?

We perfectly need him giving the track record of baby torres getting injured a lot.

Will leave us only with Sturridge, unless we also get Lukaku.

But I expect Kalou and Anelka out of the equation.

And you got to stop counting Drogba at his age. He is no longer contender for a long term project just one or two years.

From that, it shows we need him!

Under the circumstances that we sign Falcao, I wouldn't mind seeing Drogba go, as long as he doesn't go to Sp*rs.

As for Anelka and Kalou, I wouldn't mind seeing them go whatever happens. They just weren't good enough last season!

Almost the whole team was not good enough last season.

So by that argument, we might as well sell the whole team???

"I am leaving things up to my agent. I am very calm about the situation but I know there has been some movement. If Chelsea is interested in me then all that needs to happen is for negotiations to take place. My ambition is to keep working hard and I am convinced I can play in a superior league like England."

http://www.skysports...7001441,00.html

:)

Almost the whole team was not good enough last season.

So by that argument, we might as well sell the whole team???

That's a silly accusation to make. When I said that, I didn't mean straight out "sell the whole team" ... what I meant, was that Kalou and Anelka need to be replaced because they weren't good enough last season.

Boas however has said that every player in the squad will have a chance to prove themselves during pre-season before deciding who to bring in, and who will leave.

Guest justin_3d

That's a silly accusation to make. When I said that, I didn't mean straight out "sell the whole team" ... what I meant, was that Kalou and Anelka need to be replaced because they weren't good enough last season.

Boas however has said that every player in the squad will have a chance to prove themselves during pre-season before deciding who to bring in, and who will leave.

And I said that almost the whole team was not good enough either.

So if Kalou and Anelka needs to be replaces because they weren't good enough, then so Lampard, Essien, Malouda and such.....

Why we don't need him?

We perfectly need him giving the track record of baby torres getting injured a lot.

Will leave us only with Sturridge, unless we also get Lukaku.

But I expect Kalou and Anelka out of the equation.

And you got to stop counting Drogba at his age. He is no longer contender for a long term project just one or two years.

From that, it shows we need him!

It depends what has he planned to do with the rest of our squad. We have 3 or 4 (if you count Anelka) strikers atm and adding another one is not the wisest move.

Guest justin_3d

It depends what has he planned to do with the rest of our squad. We have 3 or 4 (if you count Anelka) strikers atm and adding another one is not the wisest move.

Which at will be surprised if Anelka and Kalou are not sold to make room for Falcao and Sturridge.

So if Kalou and Anelka needs to be replaces because they weren't good enough, then so Lampard, Essien, Malouda and such.....

That's harsh to say Essien should move on.... he does have the abilities to function well in the middle because of his immense strength, but last year, he had to contest with an injury that not only ruled him out of the world cup, but also the start of last season, so a lack of match fitness proved somewhat costly for him.

It's then, that people say, "well, if he's too injury prone, then sell him!" ..... let Boas analyse him during pre-season and see what he decides. That would be my answer to that accusation.

Chelsea gives 5.7 million per year

Radamel Falcao is one step closer to signing for Chelsea, trying for a bond and a long-term annual return of 5.7 million euros. The Colombian striker (earning less than one million / year, the Dragon, and has a contract until 2013) gave yesterday, the "yes" to Andre Villas-Boas and Roman Abramovich, through the agent Jorge Mendes, after seeing reduced the chances to play at Real Madrid, who preferred to go to the Brazilian Neymar.

In the coming days, the Russian tycoon, owner of Chelsea must pay the termination clause of Falcon, set at 30 million euros. The British press says that Abramovich is willing to do anything to satisfy the most urgent demands of the club coach, who confronted the Falcon with numbers and perks that FC Porto will not be able to cover.

Specifically, the top scorer in European league (18 goals) is waiting for a contract for four or five times, allowing you to earn 5.7 million euros / year plus bonuses. You can earn 120 thousand euros per week, earning the same as Didier Drogba in the first year at Chelsea. Will earn less than the Spaniard Fernando Torres (200,000 euros), but twice by David Luiz (60,000), central ex-Benfica.

The transfer to Chelsea is not surprising the Dragon, after the player has revealed a desire to play in the Premier League - have English classes for a year - and the successive attempts to postpone the renewal of FC Porto.

Those responsible sportsmen were willing to stretch the string of Colombian wage, offering you the chance to renew until 2015 at a salary of 200 000 euros / month. Hawk not only renewed but also refused to rise to the termination clause of 50 million euros.

The FC Porto striker Colombian already have another eye on: Teofilo Gutierrez, 26, Racing Club (Argentina). It takes nine goals in 13 games.

translatedblue%20scalf.gif

Is there a way of translating this?

Radamel Falcao is one step closer to signing for Chelsea, trying for a bond and a long-term annual return of 5.7 million euros. The Colombian striker (earning less than one million / year, the Dragon, and has a contract until 2013) gave yesterday, the "yes" to Andre Villas-Boas and Roman Abramovich, through the agent Jorge Mendes, after seeing reduced the chances to play at Real Madrid, who preferred to go to the Brazilian Neymar.

really dont see where hes going to fit in tbh, we play with 1 striker and we have Drogba, torres, anelka, sturridge, lukaku (probably) and unless hes played as a winger which really doesnt suit him i have no idea how we are goin to play next season

Good point, I don't see AVB bringing anyone in immediately tho do you? As he stated he wants to meet the players and see them as a unit before he starts filling gaps. We might see us active in the market towards the end of July or early August it seems.

what he said was in regard to current players going out. that does not mean that he`s gonna wait that long to bring players in.

he could share the opinion with a large percentage of the fan base that our squad was too small last season..and lets not forget a few players who were on the fringe of our 1st team squad have left already this summer.