Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Torres may have lost his value , but it would be daft to sell a player we paid 50 million for another player + cash

Well good luck selling him for something higher then 20million...

of course, if for example Atletico want 30mil + Torres then they can fuck of, but if it's 15mil then we can talk.

Atletico has been having problems paying Falcao to Porto, it is know that he'll be sold on the summer because of that.

You should spend 100M€ in two players. 40M with Falcao and 60M with Hulk. Instant success!

60M for Hulk? Not a chance. 35M is the absolute highest price he should go for.

I've been saying all season we should swap Torres for Falcao. Unfortunately, with that brace in the Europa League Final I think many teams will have taken notice of the power-house and we'll have to pay above what Athletico paid Porto (Around £40million). Even with offering Torres we'd still have to pay around £20m on top of that.

Furthermore it's interesting to note how many creative players Madrid possess. To name a few, Diego, Turan & Adrian. Together with Mario Suarez, it's no wonder they've managed to create so many opportunities for Falcao as well as the Columbian creating for himself.

HULK

He's caught fire lately but this season has to seen as a left off for him...

Hulk has been brilliant near end of the season, he has simply carried Porto to the title. He is not playing the same level as he was last season, but most Porto's players have not replicated last years success.

Consider how much he has been relied on, i would say he had a great season.

Some of you need to come down to reality, seriously believe Torres will be sold in the summer?

60M for Hulk? Not a chance. 35M is the absolute highest price he should go for.

I dont see Hulk to go for more than 35mio, but with today prices you never know. And porto are good in that.

The only thing worries me is fact that Porto rates Hulk much higher than Falcao, but yet Falcao already went for 40mio...I hope that was becuse he is striker and clubs are normal to spend more on strikers.

Hulk has been brilliant near end of the season, he has simply carried Porto to the title. He is not playing the same level as he was last season, but most Porto's players have not replicated last years success.

Consider how much he has been relied on, i would say he had a great season.

I fail to see how this is significant? anyways I don't see any reason why we should fork over 30M+ for a guy who had one good season in the Portuguese league. We do have a good record with those players but Hulk to me screams bust. If we're going to make one glamour buy I hope its someone else like say... FALCAO!

I fail to see how this is significant? anyways I don't see any reason why we should fork over 30M+ for a guy who had one good season in the Portuguese league. We do have a good record with those players but Hulk to me screams bust. If we're going to make one glamour buy I hope its someone else like say... FALCAO!

He has been excellent for the last four season, he just happens to score more in the past two seasons.

Hulk screams bust?

I would say Falcao is a more likely to be bust, going by our past records with strikers. I would say Hulk is the safest and surest thing in the transfer market. Seeing how well players like Aguero and Suarez done, i would bet big Hulk will be a major success.

He has been excellent for the last four season, he just happens to score more in the past two seasons.

Hulk screams bust?

I would say Falcao is a more likely to be bust, going by our past records with strikers. I would say Hulk is the safest and surest thing in the transfer market. Seeing how well players like Aguero and Suarez done, i would bet big Hulk will be a major success.

What does Aguero and Suarez have to do with Hulk?

And no... he hasn't been "excellent" for his last 4 seasons in 08-09 he was playing in China... in 09-10 he has 8 goals and 5 assists in 28 games. His best year was 10-11 where he had what many are calling an aberration where he had 28 goals and 7 assists. This season he's been struggling and caught fire late with 7 goals in 4 games... if you ignore the last 4 games he's had 13 goals in 29 games and only 2 assists. Sorry but £35M can get you a hell of a lot more these days

Since he is not striker, but plays on wing (yes, his second choice is striker), and he scored 14? goals and several assists, you cant say he is out of form. He might be at best, but after Falcao left, he was main assister and striker (from wing) at Porto, he had to fill two roles and there was lack of his wing work.

But also count if we buy Falcao, he would need crosser and Hulk is briliant pair with Falcao. Somehow I realy hope we go after them. Easier to buy them than Hazard, Modric or Cavani, where several other big clubs are interested. Money would be only problem. Cmon Roman, buy them.

he has 2 assists.... and if you ignore the last 4 games he's had 13 goals in 29 games. 35M can get you a heck of a lot more

Oh and by comparison the selfish Daniel Sturridge has 11 goals and 3 assists in 29 games.

What does Aguero and Suarez have to do with Hulk?

And no... he hasn't been "excellent" for his last 4 seasons in 08-09 he was playing in China... in 09-10 he has 8 goals and 5 assists in 28 games. His best year was 10-11 where he had what many are calling an aberration where he had 28 goals and 7 assists. This season he's been struggling and caught fire late with 7 goals in 4 games... if you ignore the last 4 games he's had 13 goals in 29 games and only 2 assists. Sorry but £35M can get you a hell of a lot more these days

Aguero and Suarez have similar qualities to Hulk. Their dribbling and close control is the only players in the Pl who compare.

He played 08-09 in China?

1. He never played in China, he played in Japan

2. He was playing in Portugal

Your stats are also wrong, use this http://www.transferm...80562_2011.html

you can't base everything on stats, also he wasn't healthy all season. He played most of those games with an injury.

Falcao, Cavani etc. Are all very good strikers. But it seems strange to me when we have people of various blogs wanting to exchange torres for any striker that scored two goals in a match. The fact that both strikers have some excellent midfield behind them is regularly confined to their mental dustbins in bid to slag off torres. Neither Falcao or Cavani and in the same class as torres but torres have the misfortune of having a midfield that bothers on totally useless behind him. Against liverpool the midfield did not create a single chance for him yet he still managed to hit the post and drop deep to look for balls. I can bet my left nut that a torress infront of an arsenal or spurs midfield would be an awesome machine far better than falcao or cavani. You dont buy a mercedes SLK to work in a farmland. the idiocy or buying an expensive machine but throwing away the manual is a mistake that we must not repeat this season. thankfully the board is at last waking up to this by looking at buying fast, pacy, young, players that can play to torres strenght while standing firm of drogba's contract. next season hopeful with on the right road, we will see how fast this Mercedes can go.

he has 2 assists.... and if you ignore the last 4 games he's had 13 goals in 29 games. 35M can get you a heck of a lot more

Oh and by comparison the selfish Daniel Sturridge has 11 goals and 3 assists in 29 games.

phaha

Where did you find Hulk has 2 assists only?

Stats: 21 goals and 14 assists this season

And also Studge did well first half, check him now...