Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

He is the best option for us propably.

If Atletico didnt make the 4th place (CL spot) then propably he will be available in the summer, because:

1. He is actually one of the best strikers in Europe and he's too good to play in a club like Atletico, again only in EL and without a chances in a domestic league with Real and Barca.

2. If Atletico didnt make the CL spot, they simply couldnt afford on player like Falcao (from the financial view point).

And if in the summer someone offer 45-50mln then Falcao is likely to leave Atletico.

The winners of the Europa league go directly into the UCL

Really? Is that a new rule? Good, that will have teams scrambling to win it. You won't see debacles anymore like Aston Villa Reserves throwing a game to concentrate on 4th spot.

I don't know, I heard about it somewhere, could be completely wrong though.

I genuinely think atleti would be interested in torres plus cash. One if their directors I think it was said last night how it would be difficult to keep hold of falcao so we should definitely try. Great striker. Plus I'm getting slightly fed up of the torres love affair with Liverpool and now he's (apparently) saying how when atletico win he is happier than when we win.... Of you go then

I genuinely think atleti would be interested in torres plus cash. One if their directors I think it was said last night how it would be difficult to keep hold of falcao so we should definitely try. Great striker. Plus I'm getting slightly fed up of the torres love affair with Liverpool and now he's (apparently) saying how when atletico win he is happier than when we win.... Of you go then

If Atletico are willing to sell Falcao, let's give them 40 million + Torres.

They should make is so the EL winners go into the CL would make teams fight to win it , but that's for another topic.

I would accept a straight swap for Torres but no cash and swap. But we would still have to change our style to fit Falcao so maybe we should just give Torres another season.

They should make is so the EL winners go into the CL would make teams fight to win it , but that's for another topic.

I would accept a straight swap for Torres but no cash and swap.

You're joking right? Torres is worth at max 15 million now. Falcao is easily worth 35 million or higher.

Atletico has been having problems paying Falcao to Porto, it is know that he'll be sold on the summer because of that.

You should spend 100M€ in two players. 40M with Falcao and 60M with Hulk. Instant success!

You're joking right? Torres is worth at max 15 million now. Falcao is easily worth 35 million or higher.

Torres may have lost his value , but it would be daft to sell a player we paid 50 million for another player + cash