Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Should've been signed in the summer instead of Lukaku. Not hindsight said that in the summer when his buyout clause was 30m.

Falcao depends a lot on crosses and most of his goals come that way, who would provide that at Chelsea?

He should be checked out on a top club and in a CL but i just wonder that nowadays he's propably the best CF in Europe :wank2: Cavani is a class but I think that Falcao is better, Rooney also is a class but he's supposed to be better that he actually is and Falcao seems to be better than even him. Higuan, Benzema? Nooo... Tevez plays very good, but its hard too compare because Tevez didnt play much in this season. Maybe Aguero - great season by him. Van Persie is a monster this year but I think that Falcao can be better.

Just thinking... ;)

Pretty hard comparing Rooney to Falcao, two very different players. Rooney is hardly defined as a striker.

Should've been signed in the summer instead of Lukaku. Not hindsight said that in the summer when his buyout clause was 30m.

Falcao depends a lot on crosses and most of his goals come that way, who would provide that at Chelsea?

His release clause was 45mio actualy, Atletico offered 40 and Porto accepted. That is why I keep saying Porto uses huge release clauses just to get more money. hulk would be 35mio and not 80. If we offer them 35, they will accept it.

His release clause was 45mio actualy, Atletico offered 40 and Porto accepted. That is why I keep saying Porto uses huge release clauses just to get more money. hulk would be 35mio and not 80. If we offer them 35, they will accept it.

Nope his release clause was under 30m, that was before he signed a new contract with Porto. His new contract raised his buyout to 45m.

Pretty hard comparing Rooney to Falcao, two very different players. Rooney is hardly defined as a striker.

I know that, he often play more deep role but it depends of what's happening in the match and what's the tactic. Anyway he's still a striker ;)

Nope his release clause was under 30m, that was before he signed a new contract with Porto. His new contract raised his buyout to 45m.

Well still if we would try to buy him, dont expect we would pay less than 40mio. Porto knows and they would rip us.

Well still if we would try to buy him, dont expect we would pay less than 40mio. Porto knows and they would rip us.

Paying above the buyout clause is impossible. Porto's president has said numerous times if one of his player is ready to leave and another team meet the clause then there will be no dialogue between the two clubs.

I don't think it is sensible to sign another striker for 35M and above atm. We should at least wait another season, with proper wingers on the team and a whole season of Mata in the #10 role.

Paying above the buyout clause is impossible. Porto's president has said numerous times if one of his player is ready to leave and another team meet the clause then there will be no dialogue between the two clubs.

No one will pay 80 mio for Hulk. Nobody. He is not CR after all.

But Porto wants money and If 35mio offer comes, they will accept it.

No one will pay 80 mio for Hulk. Nobody. He is not CR after all.

But Porto wants money and If 35mio offer comes, they will accept it.

I made no mention of Hulk. But this seems to be Porto transfer dealing when a player has a reasonable transfer fee.

I don't think Hulk will go for 80m. But i do expect him to go for more then Falcao did last season. Falcao went for 40m and he has been worth the transfer fee. Hulk has been generally been known as the better player between the two,so you should expect him to go for more.

HULK

He's caught fire lately but this season has to seen as a left off for him...

Since he is not striker, but plays on wing (yes, his second choice is striker), and he scored 14? goals and several assists, you cant say he is out of form. He might be at best, but after Falcao left, he was main assister and striker (from wing) at Porto, he had to fill two roles and there was lack of his wing work.

But also count if we buy Falcao, he would need crosser and Hulk is briliant pair with Falcao. Somehow I realy hope we go after them. Easier to buy them than Hazard, Modric or Cavani, where several other big clubs are interested. Money would be only problem. Cmon Roman, buy them.