Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Favourite among strikers but Atletico paid 40mio for him and dont expect they will sell him for less...Unless we somehow change him for Torres (with possible buy-back) and about 25 mio...It would be cheaper than Cavani, but who knows then if Torres explodes again?

But there are always other options like Cavani, Cisse, Ba, Doumbia, Giroud,...

What about Hulk, Moutinho and Falcao plus Azpi?

It would be around 100mio but at least top players...If barca can spend 100mio, so can we!

Torres is basically a cult hero for Atletico Madrid isn't he? So we could pull it off trading him for Falcao and if we are going to get Falcao we might as well get Hulk and Moutinho, they have an incredible understanding, notably Hulk and Falcao obviously. Don't think we'd get either Cavani, Girouid or Ba though if we didn't get Falcao.

Torres is basically a cult hero for Atletico Madrid isn't he? So we could pull it off trading him for Falcao and if we are going to get Falcao we might as well get Hulk and Moutinho, they have an incredible understanding, notably Hulk and Falcao obviously. Don't think we'd get either Cavani, Girouid or Ba though if we didn't get Falcao.

Only AVB is missing :Goober:

Once he left, our chances to sign them have decreased...

We usually track previous targets though, apparently that's why we are still after Hulk.

We might still be after them, but are the targets after us? I am sure that if Avb would be here, Falcao, Hulk and Moutinho would come imediately, if only Chelsea offered enough money. Hulk is still possible, but we havent been linked to Moutinho since january and Falcao told something about staying at Atletico (if Avb would call him to join him in Chelsea, he would go certainly).

We might still be after them, but are the targets after us? I am sure that if Avb would be here, Falcao, Hulk and Moutinho would come imediately, if only Chelsea offered enough money. Hulk is still possible, but we havent been linked to Moutinho since january and Falcao told something about staying at Atletico (if Avb would call him to join him in Chelsea, he would go certainly).

True but I think all three are still possible. Atletico was a step up from Porto for Falcao so maybe he will see Chelsea as a step up in his career again if we were to offer for him. Moutinho and Hulk would definitely move I think just a matter of us offering for them.

I can see Falcao being wanted big this summer , he has come on leaps and bounds. wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at city with balo going out. Or if AVB lands another job <_<

AVB's going to Roma in the summer......Quite possible he could go there to be fair, they have a bit of money now!