Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Okay, so supposing Torres, come the end of next season becomes top scorer... and Modric's pass completion is over 60% ... would you still want Torres to play elsewhere.

You know what I think? The reason why Torres' Chelsea form has been off, is because he was bought in January!

emo3.gif

You would think after writing off Drogba, Malouda, Ivanovic, Ramires and Essien amounst other after 6 months they would learn, clearly not doh.gif

Thank you. And that is with this same shit midfield lol.

Player Goal/Assist (PL only) - top 10 - 2010/11 season

Malouda 13/4

Drogba 11/13

Kalou 10/3

Lampard 10/2

Anelka 6/4

Branislav 6/4

Ivanovic 4/4

Terry 3/1

Essien 3/2

Ramires 2/0

Player Assists (PL only) - 2010/11 season

Drogba 13

Malouda 4

Anelka 4

Branislav 4

Ivanovic 4

Kalou 3

Cole 3

Lampard 2

Essien 2

Torres 2

Ferreira 2

Zhirkov 2

Okay, so supposing Torres, come the end of next season becomes top scorer... and Modric's pass completion is over 60% ... would you still want Torres to play elsewhere.

You know what I think? The reason why Torres' Chelsea form has been off, is because he was bought in January!

Yes.

Player Goal/Assist (PL only) - top 10 - 2010/11 season

Malouda 13/4

Drogba 11/13

Kalou 10/3

Lampard 10/2

Anelka 6/4

Branislav 6/4

Ivanovic 4/4

Terry 3/1

Essien 3/2

Ramires 2/0

Player Assists (PL only) - 2010/11 season

Drogba 13

Malouda 4

Anelka 4

Branislav 4

Ivanovic 4

Kalou 3

Cole 3

Lampard 2

Essien 2

Torres 2

Ferreira 2

Zhirkov 2

Ivanovic as lone striker anyone? eyebrows.gif

Not sure if anybody has read the topic and went on the link in the Fernando Torres thread yet but apparently the reason we are getting in Falcao is to replace Torres and not Drogba and that Chelsea are struggling to find buyers for Torres... you know i know i shouldnt listen to rumours but i cant be doing with that, got the new chelsea home shirt today with Torres on the back haha

Not sure if anybody has read the topic and went on the link in the Fernando Torres thread yet but apparently the reason we are getting in Falcao is to replace Torres and not Drogba and that Chelsea are struggling to find buyers for Torres... you know i know i shouldnt listen to rumours but i cant be doing with that, got the new chelsea home shirt today with Torres on the back haha

Trust me, Torres is NOT leaving Chelsea FC! blue%20scalf.gif

According to Twitter, they found an australian team interested.

After reflection, I've changed my mind over this transfer... At first I didn't see the point in this... But, it seems it would be a Villas' signing, which mean he has more or less a control over transfers <=> a think we have asking for, for so long.

Okay, we don't need him. That's a fact. However, do Sturridge, Torres and Drogba are corresponding to the kind of player he wants to be leading our attack line ? Or maybe he just wants someone he already knows to play in attack... Or simply he thinks Falcao will improve our front line.

All in all, we don't consider this transfer as being necessary. But this is his team and his players, and maybe for him this transfer is necessary.

I'm like : if he wants this players, that's must be for something. So, I'll give him my confidence over this transfert, just as I was confident in Abramovitch on the manager matter.

After reflection, I've changed my mind over this transfer... At first I didn't see the point in this... But, it seems it would be a Villas' signing, which mean he has more or less a control over transfers <=> a think we have asking for, for so long.

Okay, we don't need him. That's a fact. However, do Sturridge, Torres and Drogba are corresponding to the kind of player he wants to be leading our attack line ? Or maybe he just wants someone he already knows to play in attack... Or simply he thinks Falcao will improve our front line.

All in all, we don't consider this transfer as being necessary. But this is his team and his player, and maybe for him this transfer is necessary.

I'm like : if he wants this players, that's must be for something. So, I'll give him my confidence over this transfert, just as I was confident in Abramovitch on the manager matter.

Great post mate emo3.gif very well put

It is a good sign that he is getting control over areas of the club we've been led to believe were limited to out managers

All in all, we don't consider this transfer as being necessary. But this is his team and his player, and maybe for him this transfer is necessary.

emo3.gif