Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Because that bum has not done nothing. Until he does something for the team, i will get of his back. But until now, having Torres is like having a monkey wrench thrown at you!

Brilliant! Well no one can accuse us of being fickle and not giving people time

Guest justin_3d

Falcao or any other striker will have the same problem to deal with that current Chelsea strikers have - service, lack of midfield creativity, inability to cross the ball in, slow build up. I hope the club is addressing that issue as a priority otherwise they're throwing money down the drain.

AVB came from the left field when most though Hiddink was coming back. I'm hoping Chelsea leadership will continue to surprise us with smart, exciting, moving forward decisions. Or is that too much to ask?

Josh, Mikel, Yossi, Bosingwa and Yury. blue%20scalf.gif

If AVB is all that, he will get these players going.

I think that is what he has been hinting at in his interview. Not do major signings, but unlock their potential.

Its true about the service needs sorting out first in reality Henry and the brazzilian Ronaldo could have been our strike pairing last season (both at their peak) and they still would have struggled.

Guest justin_3d

Before AVB signed no one here would of even given Falcao a chance, Why? Because Hes one dimensional and OVERRATED!

I wanted Cavani or Falcao before Roman decided to waste money on Torres.....

Guest justin_3d

Brilliant! Well no one can accuse us of being fickle and not giving people time

He will get time, and he has to proved himself. But until then don't expect me to praise him!

Its true about the service needs sorting out first in reality Henry and the brazzilian Ronaldo could have been our strike pairing last season (both at their peak) and they still would have struggled.

Yes, however the question of our strikers is still an issue regardless. People must accept that our strike force is simply too old (and useless in Kalou's case) for us to progress into the future.

Before AVB signed no one here would of even given Falcao a chance, Why? Because Hes one dimensional and OVERRATED!

I Don't think that 38 goals in 42 Apps coming from overrated player.

the reason that nobody given him a chance is that arsenal was leading to sign him and chelsea wanted lukaku.

You are just repeating over what i have been saying. :lol:

But thanks for the support. blue%20scalf.gif

You're welcome.

It's an issue, no matter how much there are complaints about the supply, even if we solved that with a few playmakers, next season or the one after, this will be a bigger issue if not addressed in this window.

I wanted Cavani or Falcao before Roman decided to waste money on Torres.....

TORRES is a incredible talent and everyone that is hating on him are being way to hasty to judge. Give the dude a break He hasn't had a break in 5 odd years and players in the most demanding league in the world! Plus had to deal with a bad run of injuries.

Guest justin_3d

TORRES is a incredible talent and everyone that is hating on him are being way to hasty to judge. Give the dude a break He hasn't had a break in 5 odd years and players in the most demanding league in the world! Plus had to deal with a bad run of injuries.

For the amount we paid, he will get criticize till he does something amazing!

Guest justin_3d

You're welcome.

It's an issue, no matter how much there are complaints about the supply, even if we solved that with a few playmakers, next season or the one after, this will be a bigger issue if not addressed in this window.

I still say that AVB has been hinting us that he will try to get the best out of Mikel, Josh, and Yossi. 3 great creative midfield.

But heck i won't complaint with Moutinho.

However it will be amazing if he can work with that.

I don't think Sturridge will be used as a centre forward. I believe he'll be deployed as a winger.

As for Drogba, yes he's still got the quality to score numbers of goals, but I think we should sell him while we can. No disrespect to the big man but he's entering the penultimate year of his contract (I believe?) and we could still sell him for at least £15million. To pay £25million for Falcao would therefore be a worthy investment.

You're right about the fact a manager would not switch strikers every few games, not with a 4-3-3 anyway. This is where it'll be worth seeing the kind of system he plays, yes 4-3-3 but with what kind of attack. Which in that case Falcao & Torres can play in the same XI with even Sturridge on the flank.

Sturridge will of course be used as a CF if the first or first two options are not available.

Nobody is going to pay at least 15 mil pounds for a 33-year old striker who's contract runs out next year.

And I guess we disagree on this but I don't believe in paying 30 mil Euros on a back-up. Especially not on someone of Falcao's class (people thinking he'll be fine with a 2nd choice role are fooling themself).

Falcao and Torres in the same line-up in a 4-3-3 formation? I'd love to see how that works out.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Guest justin_3d

Like what happened with Shevchenko... :chai:

Sort of, but i think it was mostly cause Mourinho did not want him.

In the case over here Carlo did wanted Torres.

Not sure what AVB thinks of Torres.

But for me AVB seems a better coach then Carlo. And maybe he can help Torres get his form.

But the jury is still out on Torres.

I still say that AVB has been hinting us that he will try to get the best out of Mikel, Josh, and Yossi. 3 great creative midfield.

But heck i won't complaint with Moutinho.

However it will be amazing if he can work with that.

Dont ask me why but i have a funny feeling AVB will make Josh's development one of his priority's.

Sturridge will of course be used as a CF if the first or first two options are not available.

Nobody is going to pay at least 15 mil pounds for a 33-year old striker who's contract runs out next year.

And I guess we disagree on this but I don't believe in paying 30 mil Euros on a back-up. Especially not on someone of Falcao's class (people thinking he'll be fine with a 2nd choice role are fooling themself).

Falcao and Torres in the same line-up in a 4-3-3 formation? I'd love to see how that works out.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Haha I guess we'll agree to disagree xD

Though I think there's a hint of misunderstanding on your part. I don't mean for Falcao to be a back up, I mean for him and Torres to bring the best out of each other. I think they could work together and also push each other to bring the best out of each other. Maybe even Torres will be pushed behind as a support striker (his movement would compliment that role).

Anyway like you said, we'll wait and see!