Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

If we get a winger. either one of (Hulk,mata or adam johnson) then Falcao's signing will make alot of sense as he's a player that needs accurate crosses into the box in order to flourish. plus there's no indication to suggest that Torres would overturn his form for the past two seasons.

If we get a winger. either one of (Hulk,mata or adam johnson) then Falcao's signing will make alot of sense as he's a player that needs accurate crosses into the box in order to flourish. plus there's no indication to suggest that Torres would overturn his form for the past two seasons.

agreed, falcao will be useless without good service from wide areas

No, of course not. It would be the dumbest thing ever. Selling a player we bought for 50mil who completley failed we would hardly cash in on much by selling him + theres a really big chance Torres will be awesome next season with all the changes going on.

No, because the only thing he will be : a pain in the ass. Why ? Because it is hard to bench a player who's cost £50m, even if he is poor. Thus, it will be hard for the coach to pick up a selection... And to pay someone £180k per week for nothing, no thanks.

His name is Fernando "EL-NINO" Torres, besides he's at Chelsea and AVB is the coach and we surely will see his "el-nino" form, BELIVE IT !!!

No I wound't beleive it unless you have a supernatural ability to see into the future and make accurate predictions. if that's the case, you wouldn't mind telling me the winning lottery numbers for this weekend. do you :whistling::lol: There are no guarantees in life and there's no indication to suggest he will come ut firing on all cylinders next season

Guest justin_3d

That's harsh to say Essien should move on.... he does have the abilities to function well in the middle because of his immense strength, but last year, he had to contest with an injury that not only ruled him out of the world cup, but also the start of last season, so a lack of match fitness proved somewhat costly for him.

It's then, that people say, "well, if he's too injury prone, then sell him!" ..... let Boas analyse him during pre-season and see what he decides. That would be my answer to that accusation.

I am just going by what you said. That these two had a bad season and because of that should move on.

So if you judged them by that standard, then Essien, Lampard and Malouda as well.

I have told you before, i don't like double standards! You judge one by one thing, you judge them all by the same thing!

Guest justin_3d

If Boas is in favour of keeping the 4-3-3 setup at Chelsea, then I think Falcao would be a pointless signing unless we let Drogba, Kalou and Anelka leave.

That is what i keep saying.

And why do you insist in including old Drogba?

He is what? 33?

Falcao what, 24?

Drogba does not have much left in him, but one or two seasons at the most.

Anelka and Kalou are not worth any more time for me.

It is why I keep saying, Anelka and Kalou out for Sturridge and Falcao in.

Torres, Falcao, and Sturridge is the for the coming seasons.

Drogba, does not fit in the future lineup. He either leaves or accept a sub role a la Giggs, Scholes.

And last, how many times must i keep pointing how injury prone Torres is?

So it's no gamble getting Falcao. It's prudent!

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink said it best, Falcao could very well be our Chicarito. He doesn't do anything special or out of this world, all he does is get himself in the right places, and scores goals! blue%20scalf.gif

only if he has the service which we cant suppl atm...