Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

people in portogal says hes the best player in portogal right now...hes strong side is that hes so smart and hes runs are world class... people in river plate says the same!! one of the best players in rivers history!!messi said last day that he would love to play along side him!!

Maybe Messi should join us to play along side falcao, what do you think guyz?:eyebrows:

There is a club that I dream to play for. They are foreign but I do not want to say who it is now. The Spanish league is good, but I prefer the Premier League as there is a better atmosphere on the field.

I never thought I would score so many goals. It has been a surprise for me and I have benefitted from the quality that we have in our team. I have matured in every respect and I am qualified to play in any big league.

Source: TalkSport

Published: 5th July

Quotes: Yes

Edited by LDN Blue

Yeah it really is! I think from the quotes that he made a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be surprised if it's us he wants to join. I don't think Sp*rs need him because they have D*foe and P*vlyuch*nko, and at the moment they're trying to sign Giuseppe Rossi.

Arsanal might be a hazard in persisting though. They only have van Persie as a recognised striker, while Carlos Vela has been going out on loan, and Chamakh hasn't really been setting the world alight there. The one plus side however, is that Falcao is worth £30m and Arsanal never bid that much for anyone because they can't afford it. They tried a record £18m to sign Juan Mata!

Man City don't need him... simple as!

Liverpool have Suarez and Carroll, so they're sorted!

The only reason why I see Falcao coming to us is because he wants a reunion with Boas.

Guest justin_3d

Yeah it really is! I think from the quotes that he made a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be surprised if it's us he wants to join. I don't think Sp*rs need him because they have D*foe and P*vlyuch*nko, and at the moment they're trying to sign Giuseppe Rossi.

Arsanal might be a hazard in persisting though. They only have van Persie as a recognised striker, while Carlos Vela has been going out on loan, and Chamakh hasn't really been setting the world alight there. The one plus side however, is that Falcao is worth £30m and Arsanal never bid that much for anyone because they can't afford it. They tried a record £18m to sign Juan Mata!

Man City don't need him... simple as!

Liverpool have Suarez and Carroll, so they're sorted!

The only reason why I see Falcao coming to us is because he wants a reunion with Boas.

erhhhh wrong.

With Tevez wanting out they will go for every striker in the land.

Cause the only strikers they have are Mario, and Edin.....

So they will go for him, unless he wants to come to Chelsea, and Chelsea wants to pay for him.

erhhhh wrong.

With Tevez wanting out they will go for every striker in the land.

Cause the only strikers they have are Mario, and Edin.....

So they will go for him, unless he wants to come to Chelsea, and Chelsea wants to pay for him.

Yeah... "every striker"... meaning they will go for Aguero, Higuain, maybe even Benzema. I know there aren't any reports suggesting Higuain or Benzema, but there are possibilities since there's still 2 good months of transfer activity left.

By the way, Citeh also have Adebayor :chai:

Guest justin_3d

Yeah... "every striker"... meaning they will go for Aguero, Higuain, maybe even Benzema. I know there aren't any reports suggesting Higuain or Benzema, but there are possibilities since there's still 2 good months of transfer activity left.

Adebayor???

haha don't make me laugh.

City only will have 2 strikers after Carlo. At which one of them is totally a wild card.

So it is wise for them to go for Aguero.

They also have one pretty decent left back from Serbia who wasn't too bad on his 1st season in England, yet they replaced him with that tiny french fella...

So it is wise for them to go for Aguero.

So if they "do" go for Aguero, there won't be room for Falcao to follow him! -_-

And if they don't they could potentially move for Falcao (I'm not saying they will, because there hasn't been any reports regarding the matter yet)

As I said before though, he will want to reunite with Boas if he joined the Premier League because of the relationship he has with him. He knows that Boas can get the best out of him. That plays a massive role in any transfer.

Guest justin_3d

So if they "do" go for Aguero, there won't be room for Falcao to follow him! -_-

And if they don't they could potentially move for Falcao (I'm not saying they will, because there hasn't been any reports regarding the matter yet)

As I said before though, he will want to reunite with Boas if he joined the Premier League because of the relationship he has with him. He knows that Boas can get the best out of him. That plays a massive role in any transfer.

To tell you the truth, i would love Falcao.

But if AVB can work with Torres, then i don't see need for any new strikers.

We still need to solve our winger problems, creative mid and maybe a RB.

I doubt Falcao can play as RW. Aguero maybe, but i think there might be cheaper options out there for a winger.

To tell you the truth, i would love Falcao.

But if AVB can work with Torres, then i don't see need for any new strikers.

I see where you're coming from actually!

Falcao was drawing blanks during pre-season before Boas arrived, and once his strategy fell into plae, Falcao started scoring goals for fun. The same can happen to Torres if Boas delivers the right strategy.