Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get Klopp in already. Good long term option. Good football. Good with young players. Not a loose cannon. A proven winner. Multiple league titles and one CL final with lowly Dortmund. One bad season, yes, but that doesn't mean he's not a top manager.

I know this might sound radical to some of Mourinho's acolytes, but consider what's best for Chelsea. This team is in a decline already. Our board were mad to give him a new contract when they did.

So bloody ridiculous.

And to think just a few short weeks ago people (myself included) predicted us to win the league and City to finish behind Arsenal and possibly even United.

Their supposed poor defense and midfield has kept Chelsea to 1 shot on target. Hmm.

• Terrible football, now poor results.

Lack of trust, utilization of youth

Obvious favouritism towards certain players

Insane, bizarre outbursts in the press.

Negativity encircling the club

Only short-termism, no long term considerations.

Just get Klopp in already. Good long term option. Good football. Good with young players. Not a loose cannon. A proven winner. Multiple league titles and one CL final with lowly Dortmund. One bad season, yes, but that doesn't mean he's not a top manager.

I know this might sound radical to some of Mourinho's acolytes, but consider what's best for Chelsea. This team is in a decline already. Our board were mad to give him a new contract when they did.

And this is why chelsea fans are referred to as plastic. Look at City last year and now? Same manager.

And to think just a few short weeks ago people (myself included) predicted us to win the league and City to finish behind Arsenal and possibly even United.

Your such a drama queen at times men.

It's only the second game.

Klopp plays the same shit offensive football as Mourinho. No thanks.