Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting game coming up.

Will Jose play the same 11 bar Tibo and try to dominate the game?

Or will we see Ramires/Mikel/Zouma coming in for Oscar, Willian or even Cesc?

Interesting game coming up.

Will Jose play the same 11 bar Tibo and try to dominate the game?

Or will we see Ramires/Mikel/Zouma coming in for Oscar, Willian or even Cesc?

We won't dominate at home let alone away against a big team...everyone can see it will be usual 433 with Ramires instead of Oscar

After that horror start, we must win this match not to trail 4 pts on its and arseanl already. We are not good at chasing.

Honestly I would just leave cesc out of this completely. He has not even shown anything vs Swansea so what will happen vs city?

As we have just one quality DM, I would go

Back five

Matic

Willian Oscar

Moses Costa hazard

Control, passing, defensive stability and a bit of creativity via a rejunevated Oscar and Willian. If Costa gets his scoring boot on, we might even have a chance of winning this. Considering city only have an aging yaya next to fernandinho, delph, sterling, Silva, their midfield is as lightweight as ours so no worries.

We have to look at the season this way. At least we wont have all that bloody extra pressure piled on us about breaking records and going for 4 chunks of silverware. Its better to get our losses out of the way and finish on a high (like the bloody north Londoners)

I love playing the Mancs on their own turf and I always have a great time taking the piss out of guvnors. I would love us just to put on a positive performance with each of our lads full of fight and going out looking like they up for it. Even if we lost that way it wouldn't be for a lack of trying.

If Fabregas plays we should just play him in his normal CM position but in a 4-3-3 position. None of this stuff where we put him in the no.10 role because he will be running around like a headless chicken. I am hoping the fact that we failed to win our first game of the season means Mourinho will open up more and hopefully we don't be as negative as we were against them last season. I would not mind seeing Fabregas be dropped for this however I assume he will play because he is one player that can create something in a blink of an eye.

Matic

Ramires Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Costa

I desperately want us to win our first game, doesnt matter how just park evrything (bus,train, plane.....lol) if needed to win.

begovic

iva cahill JT azpi

mikel matic

ramires willian hazard

costa

I'm just glad we have this fixture out of the way so early.

I'm predicting a boring draw. If we lose this, however, I think we're in for a long and nervy season without some quality additions. Can't afford to start like Arsenal did last season by spotting our rivals an early gap.