Jase

Man of the Match?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, had Ramires wrongly disallowed goal stood or Hazard scored. We would probably be talking about a 1-1 draw right about now. Football, eh?

Or if Fernandinho got a red card for that foul on Costa

We won't win the league simply because hazard looks below sterling as a player this season and fucking ivanovic is our second captain lol.

Stop playing fabregas in big games

This makes no sense. Hazard and Fabregas were the better players today. It's not their job to defend against Aguero

Only positive I take from this is that if pre-season and our opening game against Swansea did not wake the board up, this game certainly has. Even when you are champions by a clear distance in a league like this and other rivals are spending, you cannot just stay still and think the squad does not need strengthening. We need some more quality in the squad. Whole team was awful. I will exempt Hazard as he was the only one trying, linking up with players and causing a threat and Cuadrado bar the 3rd goal actually showed signs of encouragement

Costa was beyond awful. Not only did he he get handled, he went down at every opportunity and did not battle like the warrior he usually is and what annoyed me even more is that he did not even play to the whistle. He instead chose to complain when he could have easily tried to fight back for the ball on 2 occasions. As strange as it sounds, I think we would have got ripped apart even more with Terry in the team. The 2 goals we conceded were not our CB fault tbh. But, wow we really need to improve. Fabregas was beyond awful too. His passing, positioning and everything was just poor.

Worrying thing is the signs we saw creeping towards the end of last season have shown no signs of improvement. I know in a few weeks/months time we hopefully will overlook this result and talk about the dramatic change in form. Champions come back stronger and never lie down.

Don't know why people are talking about panic buys as if it's a negative.

If we panic buy top players then so be it. Just do SOMETING! And not just Baba and Stones. We need about 4 players.

Because a panic buy would be someone like Cuadrado rather than someone who'll actually make an impact.

First half was really poor. Second half we looked much better, actually thought the goal was coming. But then Kompany with that sucker punch.

It's still early in the season. I do hope however, this loss results in some lineup changes and giving chances to other players.

we were lucky it was only 3-0 at full time, it could have been that at half time. It shows if you sell some of your best squad players(Luiz, Schurrle) and not replace them while all your rivals strengthen there squads. We had no one on the bench who was a game changer