test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Man City 3-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match?   122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

265 posts in this topic

We won't win the league simply because hazard looks below sterling as a player this season and fucking ivanovic is our second captain lol.

Stop playing fabregas in big games

This makes no sense. Hazard and Fabregas were the better players today. It's not their job to defend against Aguero

Only positive I take from this is that if pre-season and our opening game against Swansea did not wake the board up, this game certainly has. Even when you are champions by a clear distance in a league like this and other rivals are spending, you cannot just stay still and think the squad does not need strengthening. We need some more quality in the squad. Whole team was awful. I will exempt Hazard as he was the only one trying, linking up with players and causing a threat and Cuadrado bar the 3rd goal actually showed signs of encouragement

Costa was beyond awful. Not only did he he get handled, he went down at every opportunity and did not battle like the warrior he usually is and what annoyed me even more is that he did not even play to the whistle. He instead chose to complain when he could have easily tried to fight back for the ball on 2 occasions. As strange as it sounds, I think we would have got ripped apart even more with Terry in the team. The 2 goals we conceded were not our CB fault tbh. But, wow we really need to improve. Fabregas was beyond awful too. His passing, positioning and everything was just poor.

Worrying thing is the signs we saw creeping towards the end of last season have shown no signs of improvement. I know in a few weeks/months time we hopefully will overlook this result and talk about the dramatic change in form. Champions come back stronger and never lie down.

Chelsea Legend 11 and mediator like this

Don't know why people are talking about panic buys as if it's a negative.

If we panic buy top players then so be it. Just do SOMETING! And not just Baba and Stones. We need about 4 players.

Because a panic buy would be someone like Cuadrado rather than someone who'll actually make an impact.

First half was really poor. Second half we looked much better, actually thought the goal was coming. But then Kompany with that sucker punch.

It's still early in the season. I do hope however, this loss results in some lineup changes and giving chances to other players.

We didn't did well in the second half.

We alway did well when we got lead or got draw

That the condition to make our men start to run but still lack of creativity

we were lucky it was only 3-0 at full time, it could have been that at half time. It shows if you sell some of your best squad players(Luiz, Schurrle) and not replace them while all your rivals strengthen there squads. We had no one on the bench who was a game changer

bluephoenix likes this

As much as I don't feel a defeat...I would go on to say m happy about this defeat...probably Jose and the board would know we are not good to go!...lucky Mikel he is not gonna play the victim today...

As much as I don't feel a defeat...I would go on to say m happy about this defeat...probably Jose and the board would know we are not good to go!...lucky Mikel he is not gonna play the victim today...

Something is seriously wrong! When was the last time we came up from a goal down ? What happened to our fighting spirit? And guys you are in premier league it is a physical game, stop falling a prey to it and glazing over the referee for a free kick it looks pathetic!

Everyone in the pitch looked pathetic. Just when I was all brimming with optimism bang you prove my skepticism right.

Ivanovic needs to benched for couple of games.

Some times I don't get Mourinho's sale at all ( KDB I thought was a really good player but we managed to lose for pittance amount) Yes I know it is unprofessional of a player to demand a first team chance without proving himself but are the playing 11 any better? Cuadrado seriously ??? Not one performance worth mentioning!

I might as well have Ginkel partnering with Matic instead of Fabregas. Costa needs to be benched next match. Start with effing Remy already. Relying on one striker is so so so dumb.

I don't care about the result if we are atleast trying to play good football, the team has the never die attitude. We have been having this problem for ages now, if the opponent scores our team just can't keep it together and come back from it. They look utterly clueless, lose their calm, can't even get their basics right. Our players look awfully helpless trying to appeal for free kicks/corner.

And guys seriously at some level I really hate seeing you calling out for the manager's head, seriously STOP IT!

I am as frustrated as you guys are but every time we have a bad run of results, calling out for a manager change won't work. He is the SPECIAL ONE/ HAPPY ONE. Back him, I am sure hoping he has a good plan to get us out of this.

Mourinho fix it and fix it now!

Mourinho results + good football first then trash talk please.

mediator, zolayes and Adnane like this

Usually if we lost to fucking citeh by 3 goals I would be furious, but I'm calm as fuck because I knew we would've been humiliated, especially watching the first half, that's just how bad we are at the moment.