Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

Right now, I'm just seeing a bad dream which will end when the Swansea game starts and all will be well ... Desperately hoping this is the chain of events for me ...

Everyone is talking about Hazard tries to push a level and the Oscars, the Willians, the Falcoas ... One thing that I feel is that if any point in time Matic has an injury or a suspension, we will get exposed big time. Matic is the most underrated player and he is the one who can push his abilities to the next level.

Back to sleep now ... Alarms set for start of the game.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's be all mystic and shit.

Jose is the ultimate mastermind mindgame player since Adolf Hitler somehow seduced a Wife.

He intentionally told the team to play bad all pre-season games to not reveal how strong we are so our rivals underestimate us.

He somehow found a tactic that will beat the shit out of every team we will potentionally face.

6-0 win for us.

'insert Shia Labouf meme video here'

FIFA 15 PREDICTS SWANSEA VS. CHELSEA

We all can’t wait for Saturday’s game at Stamford Bridge.

But what happened when Swansea played Chelsea on the video game FIFA 15?

Jack Evans 9 hours ago 28 reads Share Tweet

Ahead of the Swans’ opening Premier League game against reigning champions Chelsea, I decided to recruit the help of FIFA 15 to predict what the score will be in one of Swansea’s hardest tests of the season. By letting the AI play as both Swansea and Chelsea I found out what the score will be according football’s biggest video game.

Chelsea Starting XI: Courtois, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Falcao

Swansea Starting XI: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor, Cork, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Ayew, Montero, Gomis

Kick Off

16 Mins: CORNER for Chelsea is played in by Cesc Fabregas but it’s headed clear by Kyle Naughton. Swansea currently bossing possession with neither side making any opportunities.

18 Mins: CHANCE for Chelsea as a ball from Eden Hazard is chipped into the penalty area only to be met by a weak header from Radamel Falcao, the ball rolling into the safe hands of Lukasz Fabianski

30 Mins: The Chelsea fans come to life in an attempt to lift their side after a dull first 30 minutes of the match.

36 Mins: CHANCE for Chelsea! Azpilicueta’s cross from the left is taken down by Falcao, who lays the ball off from Oscar, who beats the tackle of Jack Cork and powers a shot at Fabianski who pushes the ball wide for a corner which comes to nothing.

42 Mins: CHANCE for Chelsea! Nice play between the Chelsea front 4 around the Swansea penalty area ends in a shot from Oscar that is blocked by Williams and cleared for a throw in.

43 Mins: CHANCE for Chelsea! Shelvey’s poor clearance from a Chelsea throw in comes to Matic who’s header back in is met by an acrobatic effort from Eden Hazard which is easily saved by Fabianski.

45 Mins: CHANCE for Chelsea! Swansea just can’t seem to keep the ball at the moment with Eden Hazard playing a 1-2 with Oscar before drilling a shot at the bottom corner of the Swansea goal from 20 yards which is pushed out for a Chelsea corner.

45 Mins: GOAL for Chelsea! Fernandez’s poor header back across goal from Fabregas’ in-swinging corner falls to Nemanja Matic who volleys the ball from 10 yards into the roof of the Swansea net, despite the best efforts of Williams and Fabianski to keep it out. Chelsea 1-0 Swansea.

HALF TIME: Chelsea 1-0 Swansea.

56 Mins: SUBSTITUTION for Chelsea! Nemanja Matic is replaced by Ramires.

56 Mins: SUBSTITUTION for Swansea! Eder comes on to replace Bafetembi Gomis.

65 Mins: SUBSTITUTION for Chelsea! Radamel Falcao is replaced by Diego Costa.

67 Mins: Some good play from Montero down the Swansea left as he beats Ivanovic but puts his cross out for a goal kick.

84 Mins: CHANCE for Chelsea! Ivanovic cuts inside from the right and squares the ball across the edge of the Swansea penalty area from Diego Costa whose goalbound effort deflects wide off the stomach of Willian for a goal kick.

85 Mins: DOUBLE SUBSTITUTION for Swansea! Wayne Routledge is brought on in place of Jefferson Montero and Ki Sung-Yeung replaces Jack Cork.

90 Mins: PENALTY for Swansea! Nice play down the right from Wayne Routledge who plays the ball through two defenders for Neil Taylor who goes down after having his shirt pulled by Ramires. Gylfi Sigurdsson steps up for Swansea.

90 Mins: PENALTY MISSED! A fantastic save from Courtois as Sigurdsson’s powerful penalty into the bottom corner is pushed wide by the big Belgian. Corner for Swansea.

90 Mins: CHANCE for Swansea! Chelsea fails to deal with the corner with eventually fall at the feet of Eder who’s shot is well saved and held by Thibaut Courtois.

FULL TIME: Chelsea 1-0 Swansea.

Although the result is disappointing, it is not the worst scoreline to take away from Stamford Bridge. Swansea really struggled to break down the Chelsea defensive, with the penalty their first shot of the game.

If this is the score in real life I don’t think too many Swans fans with be disheartened, however missing a 90th minute penalty would certainly be stressful on the Jack Army!

Haha. Penalty in the last minute. FIFA classic. But not gonna happen Fabregas is suspended iirc.

Hence we should play

Back five

Matic

Willian Oscar

Moses Remy. Hazard

Imo Moses has about all the qualities Ramires has + strength and can actually play football. Doubt we will play Rlc in an opening match. But would be inclined to do so.

Haha. Penalty in the last minute. FIFA classic. But not gonna happen Fabregas is suspended iirc.

Hence we should play

Back five

Matic

Willian Oscar

Moses Remy. Hazard

Imo Moses has about all the qualities Ramires has + strength and can actually play football. Doubt we will play Rlc in an opening match. But would be inclined to do so.

IIRC, Fabregas' suspension got reduced to one game, thus he's not actually suspended. He served it in the last game of last season.

I am still hoping Costa will start. Mourinho said he was fit to play against Arsenal then obviously said he was feeling discomfort. For what we know he may have been able to play but just not risked him so hopefully a full week is enough for him. I remember it was the same against Everton last season. He apparently was a massive injury doubt beforehand and Mourinho refused to rule him out. Then guess what, he starts and bags 2 goals for an apparently 'doubtful' player. I hope this is the same case for Swansea. Excellent record against them so far. 5 goals in 2 games against them. Hope he makes it for Saturday.

Typical starting eleven used by Jose ... No surprises.

I only have doubts with Zouma (and I hope that he will be in our starting eleven) and our forward, Remy or Falcao, but maybe Jose wants give confidence to Radamel from the first day.

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Oscar Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Falcao

chelseaheartapng.png

GO BLUES!

Regards to ALL.

Don't expect any surprises in the line up:

Courtois
Iva Gary JT Azpi
Matic Cesc
Willian Oscar Hazard
Falcao/Remy

Expect a win here with the real test coming next week vs City.

I am still hoping Costa will start. Mourinho said he was fit to play against Arsenal then obviously said he was feeling discomfort. For what we know he may have been able to play but just not risked him so hopefully a full week is enough for him. I remember it was the same against Everton last season. He apparently was a massive injury doubt beforehand and Mourinho refused to rule him out. Then guess what, he starts and bags 2 goals for an apparently 'doubtful' player. I hope this is the same case for Swansea. Excellent record against them so far. 5 goals in 2 games against them. Hope he makes it for Saturday.

Costa was actually also doubtful before the home game against Swansea last season but he was able to play and we all know what happened after that. ;)

I sort of doubt Falcao will start the first game of the season ahead of Remy. Think that would negatively affect Remy mentally which is the last thing we need with Costa out.

Typical starting eleven used by Jose ... No surprises.

I only have doubts with Zouma (and I hope that he will be in our starting eleven) and our forward, Remy or Falcao, but maybe Jose wants give confidence to Radamel from the first day.

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Oscar Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Falcao

chelseaheartapng.png

GO BLUES!

Regards to ALL.

i would put moses ahead of wiliian mate moses deserves a start

i would put moses ahead of wiliian mate moses deserves a start

Hi friend!

Yeaahh, that's true, but Willian is untouchable to Jose: but I would not be surprised if Jose bet on Moses because he has been the best news of the preseason.

regards.