Jase

Man of the Match  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to stick around to see the usual suspects embarrass themselves. They must be so chuffed that we drew our first game, they'll be fist pumping while they moan like children. See you all in a week.

Christ I'll take a point after that.

IVANOVIC ISN'T A RIGHT BACK GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! How many more times does Jose have to see it before he knows that he is a massive flaw in our defence. Brana is a solid centre half, but a right back? He's a liability.

Great fighting spirit from the team after going down to 10. Not worried about having Begovic in goal, he's a top keeper.

Liked what I saw from Oscar, Willian and Matic though.

Embarassing performance, many people including myself called this after our horrible preseason and transfer window. Hope we go out and sign Pedro now or we will be seeing a lot more of this as the season goes on

Not as disastrous as it could've been. But we were destroyed at times by Gomis and Montero. Now we have to deal with Agüero, Sterling, Silva, and Yaya...

Begovic isn't the one I'm worried about next week, it's our back 4 and midfield.

Ivanovic should be embarrassed. Our only shit performer, really.

Hazard went into beast mode as the game went on and we could've won that with 10 men.

We played fine with 11. Unlikely circumstances happened and it lead to the scoreline. As well as a terrible reffing job. Jesus...

So many positives though, that most on here will overlook because we drew.

Who is that new number 8 we signed? Some 50 million dollar wonderkid? If Oscar can play like he did in the first half all season, we essentially have ourselves a new player. He was brilliant. One of the best halves in a Chelsea shirt I've seen by any player in a while.

Bollocks. Our defence was absolutely shocking here and to think some people said we are still the best team in the league. You are having a laugh. if we don't reinforce big time before the transfer window shuts the only fight we will be engaging in will be to finish in the top four rather than defend the title.