ZanSnake

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Is he not injured for like another month with knee injury ? 

This is what I was wondering. The club may feel it's too big of a risk to spend £50m or more on a player who won't be fit any time soon and may not be the same when he is.

18 hours ago, Henrique said:

Can we stop this kind of nonsense? Everyday now I see this kind of thing: X team is not interested in Y ("oh, we should sign Y"). Z team ended the pursuit for K. ("wow, the board would stupid if they don't buy K").

We were never linked with Danny Rose. This kind of post is completely pointless. 

We are linked to Danny Rose.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

This is what I was wondering. The club may feel it's too big of a risk to spend £50m or more on a player who won't be fit any time soon and may not be the same when he is.

Think he is down to be out for another 1 month with knee problem! ps it says Hazard out for another month ?! Bakayoko 1 week.

We are missing out on realistic and good targets exactly because we are wasting our time with clubs/players who will never want to talk to us. Another dead end.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

We are missing out on realistic and good targets exactly because we are wasting our time with clubs/players who will never want to talk to us. Another dead end.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Who says we are even wasting time on this guy. Probs all standard paper bullshit as per I wouldn't worry. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You