test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ZanSnake

Rumoured Danny Rose

Started by ZanSnake,

168 posts in this topic

We are missing out on realistic and good targets exactly because we are wasting our time with clubs/players who will never want to talk to us. Another dead end.

 

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, manpe said:

We are missing out on realistic and good targets exactly because we are wasting our time with clubs/players who will never want to talk to us. Another dead end.

 

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Who says we are even wasting time on this guy. Probs all standard paper bullshit as per I wouldn't worry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Is she on your bucket list? Lmao

I have been dying to do Her for years after Britain got talent lol 😃😃😃 I like sugar mummies lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, the wes said:

I have been dying to do Her for years after Britain got talent lol 😃😃😃 I like sugar mummies lol

Pretty sure there won't be much competition for her pal, lmao u crack on r kid mwahh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Definitely not. he is not as good on the ball and slower but any backup to Alonso would be fine. 

Back up?

I'm sure any notable WB that joins will be first choice. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Definitely not. he is not as good on the ball and slower but any backup to Alonso would be fine. 

Ash, partly due to technical limitations, and even more to his chronic one-footedness, was not great on the ball. He made up for this by being a defender par excellence; the best defensive left back around, bar none. Ash acquired a reputation as an attacking full back at Arsenal largely by getting on the end of their pretty passing patterns, not by being a great contributor to those moves. If Rose is worse on the ball then he absolutely, definitely is not the man for us.

 

Tomo, DYC. and The Skipper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Ash, partly due to technical limitations, and even more to his chronic one-footedness, was not great on the ball. He made up for this by being a defender par excellence; the best defensive left back around, bar none. Ash acquired a reputation as an attacking full back at Arsenal largely by getting on the end of their pretty passing patterns, not by being a great contributor to those moves. If Rose is worse on the ball then he absolutely, definitely is not the man for us.

 

Rose used to be a winger. He's definitely better on the ball than Ash. Ash was just an incredible defender and a competent attacker. Rose has more of the opposite going on for him. He's improved a lot defensively over the years though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Rose used to be a winger. He's definitely better on the ball than Ash. Ash was just an incredible defender and a competent attacker. Rose has more of the opposite going on for him. He's improved a lot defensively over the years though. 

Let's be realistic, Tottenham won't sell Rose to Chelsea and I doubt Chelsea are gonna spend 50 million on a defender anytime soon. 

If we really needed competition, why not just pay Southampton for Bertrand.  He's PL proven, knows the club, homegrown, generally 7/10 player, wouldn't cost a fortune. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Let's be realistic, Tottenham won't sell Rose to Chelsea and I doubt Chelsea are gonna spend 50 million on a defender anytime soon. 

If we really needed competition, why not just pay Southampton for Bertrand.  He's PL proven, knows the club, homegrown, generally 7/10 player, wouldn't cost a fortune. 

Bertrand would cost quite a bit imo. At least £30m. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Personally, I don't want competition. Competition is not enough. We should look for an upgrade; a player at least as good as Marcos technically but with more power and, very importantly, more pace. I'm a Marcos Alonso fan. In my view it would take a great player to dislodge him from the team but a great player is what we need.

Am quite happy with the left side it's the right that needs works, one OX could change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Am quite happy with the left side it's the right that needs works, one OX could change that.

I agree with you on two counts. I like Ox, and the right side is definitely in greater need of attention than the left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.