ZanSnake

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

That baldy twat Levy would rather sell rose to Accrington Stanley on a free than sell him to chelsea 

Although you exaggerated for effect i don't believe that atall. The reason he held so firm with Modric is due to what a huge gamechanger it would have been, Modric is one of the best CM's in the world and by himself would have elevated us up a level like Hazard has done.

As good as he is Rose isn't the same type and if a deals right for all parties something could happen.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Although you exaggerated for effect i don't believe that atall. The reason he held so firm with Modric is due to what a huge gamechanger it would have been, Modric is one of the best CM's in the world and by himself would have elevated us up a level like Hazard has done.

As good as he is Rose isn't the same type and if a deals right for all parties something could happen.

i am slightly more optimistic due to the fact that Spurs run a tight ship with their salary structure. Having an upset player speaking out does NOT help that. I think for the right price (40-45m) we could actually get this done, if we are indeed interested.

6 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Man United have no interest in signing Danny Rose. (Sky) COME ON CHELSEA! SIGN HIM!

Can we stop this kind of nonsense? Everyday now I see this kind of thing: X team is not interested in Y ("oh, we should sign Y"). Z team ended the pursuit for K. ("wow, the board would stupid if they don't buy K").

We were never linked with Danny Rose. This kind of post is completely pointless. 

6 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I actually think this could happen but it would need Rose to really push this through.

This is a dangerous game for Spurs, their wage budget is so strict that everything could fall apart if they don't manage it; having unhappy players in the camp I think is a far bigger negative for their club structure than it would be say for ourselves.

They have Ben Davies who played admirably last season. Remember Spurs went on their end of season run without Danny Rose and they may be more open to letting him go not to upset the apple cart, when they already have a ready made replacement at the club.

It's easy saying they won't sell to us, but ultimately City have brought their full backs and if United aren't interested, we would be the team to make a play for him. If he's unhappy and we're willing to pay the money, I believe they would sell.

Liverpool are probably in the market for a left back. They were touted to be interested in Goulham at the start of the window. Don't follow their gossip so don't know if that is still brewing, but I could see them taking an interest in Rose.

29 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Liverpool are probably in the market for a left back. They were touted to be interested in Goulham at the start of the window. Don't follow their gossip so don't know if that is still brewing, but I could see them taking an interest in Rose.

Did they not buy the left back from hull?

Did they not buy the left back from hull?
Yep. They signed Robertson, so it will probably be a battle between us or Utd. Can somehow see Rose joining Utd & Shaw moving to us as a result.

“Time is running out and I do want to win trophies. I don’t want to play football for 15 years and not have one trophy or one medal.

“Sorry, that’s not what I am about. I wouldn’t be happy with that. I want to win something.

As the blunt-speaking Yorkshireman put it: “I am not saying buy ten players, I’d love to see two or three — and not players you have to Google and say, ‘Who’s that?’ I mean well-known players.”

“There are three weeks to go until the window shuts and you look at Man City and think, ‘If the window shut now they would be happy with the business they have done’.

“Anyone who says we don’t need any ­signings, I’m not buying into that.

“As a starting 11 we have one of the best in the league, without a shadow of a doubt, but after that . . .

“We played Chelsea in the Cup semi — Costa, Hazard and Cahill didn’t play.

“After 60 minutes, Conte has brought on Fabregas, Hazard and Costa and they’ve changed the match.

“I thought to myself, ‘Could we ever afford to play against a top team and afford to have Harry Kane, Dele Alli and a top centre-back not playing?’

:ph34r:

Please god make this happen. 

I hope for Christ's sake we don't go with low-ball offers and piss off Daniel Levy. Go in with a concrete bid and get him. Get one of Aurier/Cancelo and Barkley/Drinkwater and this has been a very very good summer.

7 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Please god make this happen. 

I hope for Christ's sake we don't go with low-ball offers and piss off Daniel Levy. Go in with a concrete bid and get him. Get one of Aurier/Cancelo and Barkley/Drinkwater and this has been a very very good summer.

Agreed. 

I think we are good for wingers and attacking options. A central midfielder and a wingback option, preferably for the left side would be enough I think. Azpi can cover the middle and the right side, and Rose and Alonso are good for the left. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You