Danny Rose

ZanSnake

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't be happy if i was a Spurs fan at that interview but even if I was, could any Spurs fan really argue with that? That is genuinely one of the most refreshing interviews I've read in a long time from a player.

Certainly knows what he wants and with that attitude under someone like Conte could only flourish - That said, Spurs won't sell to us and would rather sell to United if anywhere.

I'd take him in a heart beat for anything around £45m - English, 27 years old and a realistic price tag.

Like Arsenal, their fans would riot if they sold one of their better players to Chelsea. He'll go to United for £55m or something.

Perfect player for us but impossible.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Like Arsenal, their fans would riot if they sold one of their better players to Chelsea. He'll go to United for £55m or something.

Perfect player for us but impossible.

Surely man utd have to start selling players now before they buy tho. Even mour said that.

18 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Surely man utd have to start selling players now before they buy tho. Even mour said that.

Highly doubt it. Mou just said days ago that they'd sign Bale if he wanted out of Madrid. Doubt Rose would be too expensive at all.

All depends on whether he rates Luke Shaw I suppose. Judging by last season he really doesn't.

I actually think this could happen but it would need Rose to really push this through.

This is a dangerous game for Spurs, their wage budget is so strict that everything could fall apart if they don't manage it; having unhappy players in the camp I think is a far bigger negative for their club structure than it would be say for ourselves.

They have Ben Davies who played admirably last season. Remember Spurs went on their end of season run without Danny Rose and they may be more open to letting him go not to upset the apple cart, when they already have a ready made replacement at the club.

It's easy saying they won't sell to us, but ultimately City have brought their full backs and if United aren't interested, we would be the team to make a play for him. If he's unhappy and we're willing to pay the money, I believe they would sell.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You