Danny Rose

ZanSnake

Ake has never played LB in a competitive game. I think he had 1 game there for Reading and that is it. He has played for our reserves there and in our friendlies but in competitve fixtures. If Ake played LB over a season for us you would find faults in his game. Rose is a much better LB. Rose and Davies are actually the two LB and were being rotated however because of Rose form, he started regularly and cemented that place on his own. Rose might not be good enough to start every game but for rotation purposes and being back up, he is more than good enough. Ake is not yet. You can't seriously put Ake in the same league as Rose. Come on now.

For me Ake is a versatile player who can play in the LB position plus the fact he is just 20 and if given a chance he will do much better job than Rose ... Not wanting to sound arrogant but I stand by on what i said. I m not comparing them just saying Ake would do a better job.

And if u think Rose is a better player and someone who should be part of Chelsea then maybe you must have seen something which I didnt while he playing with Spurs ... For me he just about average and I would be disappointed if he ends up here ...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same aply! And Youtubing doesn't count!

I was asking a question. Secondly, watching YouTube videos isn't WATCHING a player. I've seen him play full matches, so I know what we're getting.

I was asking a question. Secondly, watching YouTube videos isn't WATCHING a player. I've seen him play full matches, so I know what we're getting.

Yes I believe you that you watched Augsburg or what ever that shit club name was, week in and week out!!

No that's a fact!

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true

Opinion - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You've got the two mixed up. It's the latter you're referring to. Happy to help. [emoji106]

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true

Opinion - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You've got the two mixed up. It's the latter you're referring to. Happy to help. [emoji106]

Yes thanks for the Help Coach! The FACT is that you never heard of baba before this Transfer Window no matter how you're going to call it! If you saw him ( which doubt it ) it was on the many youtube clips that I'm sure you've watched of him or couple of games of the Bundesliga that you caught on the telly some lonely evening! Call this assumptions all you want but you and me bouth know that this is the real TRUTH No matter how you are trying to perceive it! And FACT at the moment as it stands Dany Rose is a 1000 miles better than this baba! And Dany Rose is not much of footballer I know but he is decent left back who is good enough to play for one of the best six teams in the most competitive league in the world!

Yes thanks for the Help Coach! The FACT is that you never heard of baba before this Transfer Window no matter how you're going to call it! If you saw him ( which doubt it ) it was on the many youtube clips that I'm sure you've watched of him or couple of games of the Bundesliga that you caught on the telly some lonely evening! Call this assumptions all you want but you and me bouth know that this is the real TRUTH No matter how you are trying to perceive it! And FACT at the moment as it stands Dany Rose is a 1000 miles better than this baba! And Dany Rose is not much of footballer I know but he is decent left back who is good enough to play for one of the best six teams in the most competitive league in the world!

I think you're describing yourself. I don't comment or judge a player I've never watched, so please stop talking nonsense.

In addition, Baba will be used as a bit part player and developed here. Rose is a poor excuse of a LB.

I think you're describing yourself. I don't comment or judge a player I've never watched, so please stop talking nonsense.

In addition, Baba will be used as a bit part player and developed here. Rose is a poor excuse of a LB.

Yeah keep comforting yourself with this! Do me a favour and DO a Choulo! M8!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You