Chelsea v Fiorentina

Jase

I have to say, some people here are actually pissing me off! Some of us calling it, for us to have the worst season in our history, and it's still only pre-season!

Some of you seem to forget that this Chelsea side is full of youngsters proving their worth to Mourinho. Do you really think this will be the same side that opens up against Swansea? That will be away to City a week later??

Some people need to grow a pair of balls and think more positively!

or we see the same team that struggled to get over the finishing line last season.

We don't want to see that same thing happen of an entire season. We should have upgraded quiet a few spots if we wanted to be in contention with the elite. we haven't. it's going to like watching a trainwreck.

it won't be the worst season ever, but maybe just as disappointing considering we could have really pushed on.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, some people here are actually pissing me off! Some of us calling it, for us to have the worst season in our history, and it's still only pre-season! Fucks sake!!!

Some of you seem to forget that this Chelsea side is full of youngsters proving their worth to Mourinho. Do you really think this will be the same side that opens up against Swansea? That will be away to City a week later??

Some people need to grow a pair of balls and start thinking positively!

SOME need to take the blinkers off , we have not a team of kids out

Ive seen no improvement in Oscar. In fact he has been in a steady decline since we bought him. I suspect him and Cuadrado are on their last season at Chelsea. Mikel is shite, RLC started well but faded with the rest. Cant think of many positives besides Begovic.

HAHAHAHAHA. You claim Oscar who's been the few bright spots along with Moses has been poor then you claim the worst player on the pitch (Begovic) is a positive? LOL.

Terry has been in disappointing form this pre-season. He might be the great captain but Mourinho has to play the team that gets the best result. And this season might be the first season (apart from Benitez era) when the best team does not include Terry :cry:

But its only pre-season so let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet...