Chelsea v Fiorentina

Jase

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen no improvement in Oscar. In fact he has been in a steady decline since we bought him. I suspect him and Cuadrado are on their last season at Chelsea. Mikel is shite, RLC started well but faded with the rest. Cant think of many positives besides Begovic.

i think this is going to be the worst season in Chelsea's history in the premier league. i can feel this weird feeling like everything is going to go wrong for CFC.

If Hazard gets injured, we are dead.

It's pretty pathetic how a top team like ours relies so heavily on one player to create.

Matic said it best: "If I don't know what to do, I just pass it to Hazard."

That seems fair coming from our CDM, but it feels like our entire attacking band has adopted that philosophy.

I shudder to think what happens if either Matic or Hazard gets injured. The drop-off from these two in enormous. We are going from the best LW and best DM in world football to a bunch of amateurs it seems.

I don't think we retain the title. I think teams have figured us out. Block out Hazard form the game, it's a dead donkey your beating on.

Traore at Left Back at the moment is absolutely laughable!

Probably the only thing that excited me, was Loftus-Cheek's early opportunity, dummying past the defender to get a shot in..

First half as a whole, Fiorentina looked better than us! Midfield completely invisible.. and Falcao is suffering because of it. Link-up.. there is none!

I think this is going to be the worst season in Chelsea's history in the premier league. I can feel this weird feeling like everything is going to go wrong for CFC.

no. I am illuminati. So I know.

Ive seen no improvement in Oscar. In fact he has been in a steady decline since we bought him. I suspect him and Cuadrado are on their last season at Chelsea. Mikel is shite, RLC started well but faded with the rest. Cant think of many positives besides Begovic.

Moses was quite good

I have to say, some people here are actually pissing me off! Some of us calling it, for us to have the worst season in our history, and it's still only pre-season! Fucks sake!!!

Some of you seem to forget that this Chelsea side is full of youngsters proving their worth to Mourinho. Do you really think this will be the same side that opens up against Swansea? That will be away to City a week later??

Some people need to grow a pair of balls and start thinking positively!