• Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Seriously appalled by some people's posts on here.. not even pre-season yet and some are already contempt that we're going to fail dismally in the league this season!

No offence, but I'm smelling an awful lot of plastic at the moment!

Hot plastic will melt not in league buy in preseason

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably forgot the fa did something right for once and not stick a few games onto it.forgot the whole thing happened to be honest ya but definitely did get overturned

At last. Great news, but let's hope whoever he's supplying does their job.

- 3 defeats and 2 draws. I know it's pre-season but that is depressing, even more so when we hardly put in any really good performances and/or did anything different.

- Again, I know it's pre-season and the players have probably been told not to exert themselves with the league game coming up on Saturday but the performance tonight was dreadful, especially when the first XI was on the pitch. Every time we come up against a half decent team, we can't sustain pressure and/or even create many chances and it was no different against Fiorentina.

- Thought Aina, Loftus-Cheek, Traore and Moses (he seriously looks more threatening on the ball than Willian) were decent. Cuadrado was the worst performer on the pitch. Sooner or later, he's likely to win the honour of 'Worst Chelsea Player in History'.

- Highlights of the pre-season - Courtois saving and scoring the penalty against PSG and Zouma nearly killing someone.

Seriously appalled by some people's posts on here.. not even pre-season yet and some are already contempt that we're going to fail dismally in the league this season!

No offence, but I'm smelling an awful lot of plastic at the moment!

suggest you buy a violin and learn to fiddle while Rome burns

We can't create chances, we can't score.

Story of 2nd half of last season, and we have the same team - so it's hard for anything to change.

Moses does look promising though, and will at least create some half-chances.

- Thought Aina, Loftus-Cheek, Traore and Moses (he seriously looks more threatening on the ball than Willian) were decent. Cuadrado was the worst performer on the pitch. Sooner or later, he's likely to win the honour of 'Worst Chelsea Player in History'.

Moral of the story?

We shouldn't have sold off Schurrle!

Moral of the story?

We shouldn't have sold off Schurrle!

It's depressing every time you think about it. Schurrle may not have been great but he was nowhere as bad and useless as Cuadrado.

We can't create chances, we can't score.

Story of 2nd half of last season, and we have the same team - so it's hard for anything to change.

Moses does look promising though, and will at least create some half-chances.

Exactly this.

This is the exact same team that stumbled and scraped through the back end of the season. How on Earth have we not changed A SINGLE THING!? It's madness.

Invest in the team when you're in a position of strength. Don't wait until we're potentially in trouble to buy and improve. We have a gigantic war chest and clear weaknesses. Why are we just choosing not to spend?

It's depressing every time you think about it. Schurrle may not have been great but he was nowhere as bad and useless as Cuadrado.

Schurrle had good games and bad games. A mix of the two.

I take one look at Cuadrado, and he is as much use to the team as a spunk sock!

Even if we sold Cuadrado to Wolfsburg so we could have Schurrle back on loan, I'd be happy with that to be honest!

Schurrle had good games and bad games. A mix of the two.

I take one look at Cuadrado, and he is as much use to the team as a spunk sock!

Even if we sold Cuadrado to Wolfsburg so we could have Schurrle back on loan, I'd be happy with that to be honest!

Let's not forget, Schurrle can score goals. He may not have the greatest of games but he knows where the goal is. Showed that quality during his time here, which has proved crucial on several occasions.

Let's not forget, Schurrle can score goals. He may not have the greatest of games but he knows where the goal is. Showed that quality during his time here, which has proved crucial on several occasions.

He didn't just score goals, he scored goals at important times, and in big games! A few against Arsenal and one specifically late on away to City. Too bad one of our legends had to level it for them, but Schurrle had his moments!