• Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Suspension from last season. Red card against West Brom.

He's suspended.

Cesc suspended for Man City also?

Yep

He got a red card last season remember.

Fabregas will now miss Chelsea's final fixture of the season against Sunderland at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, but will be available to start the Blues' title defence next season.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/cesc-fabregas-has-threematch-suspension-cut-to-one-match-after-chelsea-midfielders-red-card-against-west-brom-10264796.html

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't worried a few weeks ago, but I am now. No Costa and Cesc for Saturday (most likely). I hope whoever starts hits the ground running.

A few week ago I felt confident of us retaining the PL Now I think we have ZERO chance ,, This is after watching something like 5 SHIT pre season .

Please don't tell me we weren't trying ,, We had our big hitters on for most of the second half and produced ZILCH

A few week ago I felt confident of us retaining the PL Now I think we have ZERO chance ,, This is after watching something like 5 SHIT pre season .

Please don't tell me we weren't trying ,, We had our big hitters on for most of the second half and produced ZILCH

I'm in agreement. One or two matches could be understandable, but not five games in a row. Mourinho/board need to open their eyes and do something about it before the window shuts.

Seriously appalled by some people's posts on here.. not even pre-season yet and some are already contempt that we're going to fail dismally in the league this season!

No offence, but I'm smelling an awful lot of plastic at the moment!

Pre season or not there's some worrying signs. In 180 minutes of football an Oscar free kick and two weak Cahill headers have been the only things we've managed to get on target. The build up is pedestrian the movement from the forwards is easily contained just look at Remy on Sunday. But one thing is fact the jury is not out on Cuadrado it's a unanimous verdict he's guilty of being the worse footballer i've seen playing for Chelsea since the late 70's. Weaker then a pint of Sainsburys basic range lager and easier to brush off then dandruff.

We clearly need Costa back, it's not even debatable imo. Other than that this game tells us nothing - for half the game it was Fio A vs CHE B.

I know its just pre-season but, costa is as important as Hazard to us. No fighting desire from any of our players, no one to make Costas energetic runs and put the ball in the net for us.

Just all passing and no shots, all foreplay no action.

On top of the poor goalscoring players we don't have the energetic, big all round midfielder like vidal to provide proper energetic protection to our defense beside Matic.

I'm a fan of good challenges from us in the Champions League and it pains me that we are now below psg as champions League contenders and probably below mancity if costa is injured again... Never saw this coming this soon..

An error I'd assume. What signicance does it have. He clearly is available for Saturday's game.

Just seems like a big surprise, seeing as the majority thought he was suspended. While a few totally forgot about it.

Just seems like a big surprise, seeing as the majority thought he was suspended. While a few totally forgot about it.

a nice surprise :-D

probably forgot the fa did something right for once and not stick a few games onto it for appealing .forgot the whole thing happened to be honest ya but definitely did get overturned