• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just look stale as hell. Completely blunt in attack and don't even look like scoring.

No ideas in the final third. Seems like the same story with that for years now. We get around the box and rather than showing some nice interplay or movement it's just totally static. One of our players gets the ball and everyone else is just standing around watching him like a statue. It's infuriating and it's been like that for so long. If we aren't blitzing a team on the counter we're so predictable and easy to contain.

Unlike last preseason where I had a fantastic feeling and was excited as hell for the season ahead, this one feels worrying. Obviously these preseason results don't mean shit, but the performances are what's got me concerned.

No fresh options in attack, weak depth in almost every area, and our best striker by far injured. I pray that we dip into the transfer market for at least 2 more players. Ideally 4. LB, CB, CM, goal scoring AM with Cuadrado sold.

Fun times for fans trying to get home after...

May only be pre season and a friendly but still you do sort of want to feel some what inspired and confident.Not so much yet but hopefully when the season kicks off they'll wake up and start to play again...better do anyway...

Predictable. With all that bus parking, emphasis on tracking back and pressing, it seems the technical quality of some of our players has declined sharply. Fabregas for instance is fast becoming the new Ramires. Our "football" is nothing short of pure garbage. Beyond abysmal and pathetic.

If Matic or Fabregas or Hazard get injured, and if Costa continues to struggle with his hammie, we might as well just forget about finishing top four. Then hopefully, Abramovich can take the necessary action.

Willian, Hazard, Remy, all dwell on the ball too gaddamn long. Geez. by the time finish putting all the salad dressing on the ball, the whole town has closed shop. Very lacking in ideas, especially in the attacking third. Give the ball to Fabregas expecting miracles, or give it Hazard and stand around. Mikel was so useless, he's indescribably boring. I felt like walking into the field and slapping him silly. How many times was he caught on the wrong side of ball, only to be shrugged off by Babarcar. Damn. I'm so pissed.

Wanted to post the same.

0 wins in 90 minutes in preseason.

3 defeats, 2 draws, 0 wins.

RESULTS and performances TERRIBLE but nice idea to blame our new Sponsors ,, If I were them Id rip up the contract.. Or just sponsor our Girls