test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Billy.

Chelsea Ladies

Started by Billy.,

120 posts in this topic

I'm so annoyed that we didn't beat Man City Women at home. We were so close. So freaking close!!!! If that bloody chance went in...

We need somebody to help us stop Man City Women. Don't want City men AND women winning the league titles.

Oh well. 10-0 against London Bees a few days ago. Loved it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mana said:

I'm so annoyed that we didn't beat Man City Women at home. We were so close. So freaking close!!!! If that bloody chance went in...

We need somebody to help us stop Man City Women. Don't want City men AND women winning the league titles.

Oh well. 10-0 against London Bees a few days ago. Loved it. :lol:

Was planning to go to The Hive on Sunday but helped my daughter with some gardening in the freezing rain on Saturday and made myself sick. There are goal highlights of the game here.

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Was planning to go to The Hive on Sunday but helped my daughter with some gardening in the freezing rain on Saturday and made myself sick. There are goal highlights of the game here.

Haha, don't worry I've seen the game already I was there at the ground. ;) 

The Hive was like 5 minutes away from where I live.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Huge game on Saturday away to, second in the league, Manchester City Women.

Before City's loss to Birmingham last night it looked like we'd need to beat them to have a realistic chance of regaining the title. Now though, City may well feel the tables have turned and that it's them who badly need to win the game. Should be a tense affair featuring the two best sides in the country. If either team takes all three points they will become big favourites to be crowned Champions in May. The supporters coach to Manchester leaves Stamford bridge at 6:30 on Saturday morning; I'll be on it. Can't wait.

For anyone planning to be fast asleep at that crazy hour on Saturday, the game is live on BT Sport. kick-off 12:30pm

The ladies play their third FA Cup Final in four years this Saturday 5th May vs Arsenal at Wembley. Kick off is at 17:30 and a record crowd is expected. We met Arsenal in the 2016 final and their fans probably made up the bulk of the crowd. If you're in London on Saturday and fancy swelling the Chelsea contingent tickets are £15/ £5 concessions and up to four kids go free with every paying adult. Chelsea have sold out but tickets are still on general sale through The FA, or from the Wembley box office on the day. Get down there; you'll enjoy it.

Chelsea women have been superb- dominated Arsenal who have been snidey and dirty. Kirby and Bachman outstanding.

Well deserved FA Cup Winners !

Now let the geezers do the same....

KTBFFH

Johnnyeye likes this

Both those teams just seem to have so much confidence. If we could just bottle it and give it to the lads we would be quids in.

Really have to beat the Manc twats. It needs to be done!

Johnnyeye and Fulham Broadway like this

Just got back from Wembley to see this beautiful FA Cup Final.

Loved it. Second half was fantastic. Love Chelsea Ladies. They are my escape when the first team are doing shite.

Now let’s complete the double.

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Man city ladies got beat last night if the girls win the night they go top Of The league 😃😃

In fact they go top even if they only draw. That said...

In my post above I asked anyone who saw the ladies for the first time on Saturday to get down to Kingsmeadow tonight and lend your voice to the title push. That was on Saturday however. On Saturday it looked like the Huddersfield game was just going to be another end of season fixture with nothing much riding on it for the Blues. Now it matters however so I have to confess that I'll be at The Bridge tonight. The men's game is sold out though so if you don't have a ticket, Kingsmeadow is still the place for you. They are sure to have the men's game on in the bar so you'll be able to catch the whole second half after the ladies' match is finished. Tickets can be bought from the box office stall at Kingsmeadow and cost £6 for full paying adults and £3 for concessions. Box office at the ground opens at 5:30pm, game kicks-off at 7:00pm.

Was going to post last night, but men's team destroyed my evening.

But anyway, we beat Birmingham Ladies right at the DEATH! 2-1!!! Top of the league! We took advantage of City Women's feck up!

It's in our hands now, three games to go! COME ON LADIES!

Unionjack and bigbluewillie like this

I also forgot to mention that Chelsea Ladies are also 3 games away from being unbeaten all season.

Become the Invincible Ladies!!! (Sadly City already got this record 2 years ago, but let's get that record as well)

My favourite player of the Ladies scored a poacher's goal to move us one point towards champions of the season.

Our next game is against Bristol City. Just one point, Ladies!

EDIT: WE DONE THE DOUBLEEEEEE

DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE! CHELSEA LADIES HAS DONE THE DOUBLE!

Unionjack likes this

On 16/05/2018 at 2:10 PM, Mana said:

Oh no...Eni Aluko's leaving us. :( Heartbreak for me personally. My favourite CL player. LEGEND!

You've championed the ladies well mate. A part of Chelsea I largely ignore. You must be gutted your Av is leaving us.