test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

New Moderator Needed..

Started by Steve,

102 posts in this topic

We'll have to think of a new way to over throw him. VIVA LA REVOLUCIAN

Don't worry. You are cockney, so you have access to a lot of sharp knives and I live in America so I have access to a lot of guns. Or we could just use a cricket bat to smack his square shaped head in.

I'd pick someone who's online a lot, liked well enough, but quite passive and not very passionate about sharing their opinions. :ph34r: It's always scary having a debate with a mod; my forehead sweats & i start to shake.

They shouldn't be allowed opinions. They should be robots.
Viper22, zolayes and TheIceMan like this

Hey @KevinAshburner I have a question for you. If you become admin how would you stop the illuminati infiltrating our forum and trying to influence our members ?

TheIceMan likes this

I’m not going to be a Moderator, because you have to send a personal message to Alex get a chance of becoming a Mod.

they will not infiltrate here, because they are already been watching everyone posting and every move you make online is being watched in real time by the USA government and by secret intelligence agencies of the govt.

They have more important plans and by that they are going to force it upon the world or be killed.

They are getting ready for the great deception and deceiving of all humans.

Because they are easy to spot and expose. evil people and evil secret societies are easily exposed so it won't be hard to notice if certain new members join the forum and start being very annoying with posting a lot and causing havoc so early in their joining the forum.

they are already getting everything ready.

The dates 13, 23, 24 -to- 29 of September 2015 are dates to watch and pay attention to and that the Global Elites/The Powers That Be are going to pull false flag tactics to move forward their agenda for agenda 21 and global depopulation and many more things.

the Internet was created by them. so they knew use keyword spiders that travel and store everything on the web and every website on the Internet is being watched in real time by their secret agencies but theres nothing i can do to stop them, but I do know some of the tricks to stop them, but due to how they work I can't share those secrets on here, because in 2015 they are going to shutdown the Internet before 2015 ends. the beginning of the end and the great tribulation and the revolution of the masses awakening up in the world and USA. they have to shut down the Internet by causing false flag nuclear bombs upon some places in the world and blaming it on certain countries for their agendas. no one is aloud to speak anymore in 2015 because they get seized by secret agencies police state army and fly helicopters to your house and arrest people. so I can't say to much more than that.

there will be an inside job nuclear false flag bombs going off in certain parts of the USA and the world, but I can't say anything more than that.

kr2pzV5.gif

Alex is one of them ........ Its all a sharade!

I’m not going to be a Moderator, because you have to send a personal message to Alex to get a chance of becoming a Mod.

they will not infiltrate here, because they are already been watching everyone posting and every move you make online is being watched in real time by the USA government and by secret intelligence agencies of the govt.

They have more important plans and by that they are going to force it upon the world or be killed.

They are getting ready for the great deception and deceiving of all humans.

Because they are easy to spot and expose. evil people and evil secret societies are easily exposed so it won't be hard to notice if certain new members join the forum and start being very annoying with posting a lot and causing havoc so early in their joining the forum.

they are already getting everything ready.

The dates 13, 23, 24 -to- 29 of September 2015 are dates to watch and pay attention to and that the Global Elites/The Powers That Be are going to pull false flag tactics to move forward their agenda for agenda 21 and global depopulation and many more things.

the Internet was created by them. so they knew and use keyword spiders that travel the whole inter-webs and store everything on the web and every website on the Internet is being watched in real time by their secret agencies but theres nothing i can do to stop them, but I do know some of the tricks to stop them, but due to how they work I can't share those secrets on here, because in 2015 they are going to shutdown the Internet before 2015 ends. the beginning of the end and the great tribulation and the revolution of the masses awakening up in the world and USA. they have to shut down the Internet by causing false flag nuclear bombs upon some places in the world and blaming it on certain countries for their agendas. no one is aloud to speak anymore in 2015 because they get seized by secret agencies police state army and fly helicopters to your house and arrest people. so I can't say to much more than that.

there will be an inside job nuclear false flag bombs going off in certain parts of the USA and the world, but I can't say anything more than that.

We need AshBurner as admin so he can keep guard against these evil forces.

He is this forums Jon Snow. Winter is coming...

Damn it I'm Exposed! :ph34r: