test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xPetrCechx

Rumoured Antonio Candreva

Started by xPetrCechx,

187 posts in this topic

Yeah, I doubt it. Reports in Italy claim around 20m-25m (around 18m euros). I don't believe we're going to pay that much for a 30 year old

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

Yeah, I doubt it. Reports in Italy claim around 20m-25m (around 18m euros). I don't believe we're going to pay that much for a 30 year old

These days £18M won't get you a player of the same calibre who's also younger.

I don't really see a problem with that price, for a three year contract that's like £6M per year on the fee which to me sounds pretty normal. Of course there's no resale value at the end of that contract but that hardly matters, we're not talking about crazy money there and right now the age structure of the squad is really young so having one more seasoned player is only a good thing. 

Ten years ago signing a 30yo pretty much meant getting player at his absolute peak but nowadays people get scared of the age and personally I think it's ridiculous. People compare real life football way too much for FIFA or FM where signing players over the age 25 is almost unheard of. 

BluesMadLad and Fernando like this

Great price!

He is too old? Look at the bigger picture - we "sold" Ivanović, Terry, Costa, Matić, "bought" Moses, Rudiger, Morata and Bakayoko. We are actually really really good, age-wise.

One 30 year-old means nothing.

Jype and Supermonkey92 like this

Inter are ready to sell Andrea Candreva to Chelsea in order to keep Ivan Perisic at the club, dealing a huge blow to Manchester United, reports Mediaset Premium, via Football Italia

27 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to reports if Inter get Keita Baldé Diao then they will sell Candreva 

Nonsense. You don't need to get someone in order to sell.

The same excuses was said about Alex Sandro. 

Just people coming up with shenanigans to generate click and bait. 

Antonio Conte gives green light for Chelsea to sign Inter Milan winger Antonio Candreva in £25m deal [Mirror]

19 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Antonio Conte gives green light for Chelsea to sign Inter Milan winger Antonio Candreva in £25m deal [Mirror]

Another candreva link. Still no signature tho :rant:

The fact you guys keep producing articles from the mirror is laughable. Do you guys ever bother to read that publication? It's the original ass wipe paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GDS has unconfirmed reports we agreed for Candreva. I am a fan of his (my italian bias) I think he would do really well for us and he will age out as Dujon Sterling hopefully comes into his own. Candreva/Moses/Azpi(RWB cover) firms that position up for me. 

I've watched him back in his Lazio days. He can play both as a winger, number 10 role and he can do a decent job in our 2 man central midfield if needed. A squad player at first glance, but we're lacking depth so severely and that's going to make him a great signing for us.

RoyalBlues likes this

Its not really the most important area at all though. We have Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Musonda and Boga right now that can play there. 
At the same time, we have no cover for Alonso, no effective cover for Bakayoko/Kante and still a RWB that needs an improvement. 

1 hour ago, Rekin said:

Its not really the most important area at all though. We have Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Musonda and Boga right now that can play there. 
At the same time, we have no cover for Alonso, no effective cover for Bakayoko/Kante and still a RWB that needs an improvement. 

I think he's come in and play RWB.  Conte has used him there for Italy.

Supermonkey92 likes this