Antonio Candreva

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give us 2  good years or more and help us win some silverwear and it`s money well spent.not bothered by the age..Italians have a longer shelf life than most (when it comes to football anyway..their women not so much..:))..we signed Zola when he was 30 and we had 7 good years out of him..

you don`t get much in this current market for 20m..he is somewhat of a bargain really..

1 hour ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

give us 2  good years or more and help us win some silverwear and it`s money well spent.not bothered by the age..Italians have a longer shelf life than most (when it comes to football anyway..their women not so much..:))..we signed Zola when he was 30 and we had 7 good years out of him..

you don`t get much in this current market for 20m..he is somewhat of a bargain really..

2 years?

He is italian, he is not even in his prime yet :P

I don't know how bad he is at Inter while he is playing on RW but I know how good he is on every WC or EC competitions when he plays as RWB, arguably in 2,3 players in the competition on that right side, if not the best. If Conte really wants him, I believe he'll be a starter for sure. 

6 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Are any good sources reporting this? Also has he even played wingback since the Euros?

Yes and yes

1 hour ago, sir_volrath said:

Antonio ffing Candreva, guy isn't even good enough for the worst Inter side in the last 20 years. 

Have to disagree. This Inter side is average but it is not as bad as the one Mourinho left behind and then fell apart. They were horrendous for years afterwards. This is Inter side is actually the best since then. 

37 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's not even a massive upgrade on Moses, and this is what I was saying the other day about adding to positions and upping the quality.

No he is not but few players are. This is because there are not many outstanding players able to perform in this position in a world class level as they used to be wingers or fullbacks with 3 at the back being a relatively new formation. Not even Danilo, Walker or Ox are massive upgrades over Moses when all are performing at their best. However the wingback position requires an awful lot of running which is the reason that even in a one game per week season, MOses got tired towards the end. Hence, Conte wants to have depth and competition in the wingbackposition. And for this Candreva is perfect. 

MOSES

Speed 8/10

Crossing 5/10

Ball control/Close control 7/10

Stamina 9/10

Shoot 6/10

Body strength 8/10

Bonuses - not bad in the air for a winger.

CANDREVA

Speed 7/10

Crossing 8/10

Ball control/Close control 8/10

Stamina 8/10

Shoot 8/10

Body strength 7/10

Bonuses - good with weaker foot, can take good free kicks.

Conclusion - Moses is physically stronger, faster, Candreva on the other side has much better technique. I would take him for reasonable price. EDIT: Considering that we certainly won't bring some technically gifted midfielder, I think Candreva actually fits us a lot better than Moses. EDIT 2: Have read about him a bit more, his crossing isn't THAT good, lowered it to 8.

(I know it looks like I just c/p this from PES or FIFA, but that's not the case, I know both players, and I checked some statistics of course.)

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

CHELSEA may have to fork out £38.5m to get Inter Milan star Antonio Candreva on-board.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/634341/Antonio-Candreva-Chelsea-Deal-Inter-Milan-Transfer-Gossip-Rumours-Latest-CFC-News

Um..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You