Antonio Candreva

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea target Candreva cleared to leave Inter Milan: Man Utd's Perisic hopes affected

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/633373/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Antonio-Candreva-Cleared-Leave-Inter-Milan-Gossip

If signing Candreva means Jose does not get his player it is 20m well invested :)

a winger who is used to crossing the ball probably wouldnt be the worst, now that we actually have a striker who knows how to deal with those. Dont see willian or pedro producing a lot of successful crosses...

On 7/28/2017 at 11:49 PM, DDA said:

A lot of Inters fans say he is awful. They want him gone!

didn't look awful the other day. I know it's pre-season, but he was one of the most dangerous on the field. Fans are always fickle when a player is close to leaving their club. For e.g. of this just look at us with Matic etc. 

6 hours ago, It's too big said:

didn't look awful the other day. I know it's pre-season, but he was one of the most dangerous on the field. Fans are always fickle when a player is close to leaving their club. For e.g. of this just look at us with Matic etc. 

Yea he did look ok to be fair. Matic though? Comon, he has been below par for quite some time now. 

41 minutes ago, DDA said:

Yea he did look ok to be fair. Matic though? Comon, he has been below par for quite some time now. 

I'm not saying fans don't have a right to slate a player, but as soon as it's known he's going to Utd people are talking as if he's the worse player ever. He isn't top class any more, and think he had a very short "prime" but he doesn't deserve the constant criticism because he's leaving. 

It's far from the flashiest of buys but we know as well as anybody how professional and tactically astute Italians are. 

His experience and tactical awareness could be important in big games and European games where i would worry more about Moses at RWB. He would be a Conte buy as well which is a good thing because we would all know that Conte wanted him and will use him to his full capacity.

2 hours ago, It's too big said:

I'm not saying fans don't have a right to slate a player, but as soon as it's known he's going to Utd people are talking as if he's the worse player ever. He isn't top class any more, and think he had a very short "prime" but he doesn't deserve the constant criticism because he's leaving. 

Mate where have you been? People have been talking about Matic being bad for months on the forum. 

Inter sacrifice Candreva for Perisic? -Mediaset Premium (whoever they are)

not very inspiring transfer if it does happen but if Conte wants him, that works for me I guess... at least it seems MU won't get Perisic (who bossed us last week in the friendly)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You