Antonio Candreva

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its new. Italian newspaper La Repubblica reports it today.

Apparently he's upset by not getting picked as the new captain of Lazio.

It's old and new. Haven't seen the English media pick up on it.

And from what I've read, it seems like a classic transfer rumour of 'Player X unhappy? Link him with the big clubs'. Have also seen Atletico Madrid been mentioned.

Don't know much about him apart from a couple of Italy games at big tournaments which he seems to played well. Then again most Serie A player struggle in BPL so I am not sure this can be a good move. Don't think he is a big name or good enough to be starting for us but could be wrong.

Hugely underrated player that i'd love to have here (depending on price). Like someone said above a pure RW with great crossing ability.

A better RW than everyone we've got except Willian and i'd say at RW he's about as good as Willian (I feel Willian is better at CAM).

Would be an upgrade to Oscar in our starting 11 on current form and would definitely improve our squad if we're going to sell one of Moses or Cuadrado.

Callejon, Pedro, Candreva - no smoke without fire, we are obviously interested in a 28 y.o. right winger who can score goals, which probably means if true, we are gonna get rid of one or rather two of Moses, Cuad, Traore and Kenedy.

• 6 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You