test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CHOULO19

Leaving

Started by CHOULO19,

52 posts in this topic

Sad news dude!

Hope the personal stuff gets resolved very quickly and you can find some time to get back on here :)

If I retract everything I've ever said about Mikel will you stay?! :D

Good luck man! You'll be missed!

Just a heads up that I'll be leaving the forum for some time (possibly permanently) for personal reasons.

I'll still visit every once in a while and might even post but I just feel that I can't be active on a daily basis anymore. As a result, I don't think I can any longer hold my position in the staff. My fellow staff member will obviously decide if and how they wish to replace me.

Thanks for everything.

Nour.

Cheers mate, take care and all the best in life :wave: hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for the great work in this forum during all these years, here hoping that you can star good comedy movies in the future 'cause I haven't liked your last ones too much.

iseah100 likes this

I was wondering why I couldn't see you active around here.. now that I've seen this thread I now know why!

A little late this, but best of luck to you Chuolo... thanks for all that you've done and take care! :)