Jase

Man of the Match  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was utterly awful to watch. Horrible game full of feuds and chopping around. Arsenal were pretty shite as were we. Stil they needed one chance to score and we could not score from two or 3 100%-chances. Playing with Fabregas and Falcao in a big match is like playing with 9 men.

I think it is obvious now. We do need reinforcements. Most players just don't improve much.

What angers me most is that us losing was set in stone before the game began and we could do nothing about it and that the sucker merse called it spot on.

This is what happens if you sell arguably the second best goalkeeper in the world to your rivals.

Szezsaehtur would've never saved that Oscaf Freekick.

2nd best? Lmao , he flaps at 75% of crosses

I think we played well after we conceded. We went progressing and actually played well in the second.

Arsenal parked the bus, gave up playing until they brought Giroud, but all in all, we're still far from being match sharp, so I don't get why people are making statements about the season when this isn't a good parameter. They're sharper than us because they've been training for longer. They weren't superior, they took what they like to call the coward way to win matches, they defended for their lives after they got the lead. Which is ironic... that's the only concerning thing imo. Last season Wenger showed a little bit of this when playing us at the Bridge. If he learns how to give up their style for the benefit of winning, then they're probably going up a few steps.

I'm not worried, I'm not even pissed. Of course, would have loved if we won, but I'm not that disappointed or sad.

I think we're ready to play Swansea and win, we still have the Fiorentina game to sharpen even more. Not sure if we're ready for City in two weeks, but then again, it doesn't seem like they've been all that sharp either from what I've heard.

Everyone says it is only one game in preseason but some players are continuing their poor form from last season. Ivanovic keeps losing the ball and doesnt give a shit about defense. Anyone could have seen that Ramires in midfield would get us overrun but Mourinho wanted to go ultra conservative just as expexcted.

Still trying to figure out how Ramires failed to even hit the target with that sitter of a header from a couple of yards out. Could've changed them the match. Wouldn't call Hazard's miss a sitter because he still had a huge keeper in front of him to beat, but at his best and fittest you'd expect him to put that away.

Only one or two worrying signs that you may be able to put down to it being preseason. Other problems that you can put down to lack of quality which is more worrying because they likely won't be remedied.

cech has given arsenal a MASSIVE boost in terms of everything. Arsenal are a team to keep an eye on this year, The most fucked up thing is CHELSEA have helped them by selling cech!

FA Cups and Community Shields, baby!

don't forget the Emirates Cup. They finally won their own trophy after five years. We should all be afraid of this new Arsenal. World beaters. Top of Europe

The first half was very poor. It wasn't until the 60th minute that we were beginning to hammer them. Although Arsenal parked the bus and gave us the taste of our own medicine.

Preseason or not, since our first pre-season game we haven't showed ANYTHING promising. We didn't play like champions at all. We got City coming up at the Etihad in our 2nd PL game and this is what we are bringing to the table.

Just chill bro. It'll all come together.

What angers me most is that us losing was set in stone before the game began and we could do nothing about it and that the sucker merse called it spot on.

I've never really liked Paul Merson's thoughts on games.. he can be incredibly biased!