Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Has more than 100m million to spend but doesn't use them

Who's that stupid guy????

gun__1281108157_20100806_wenger_membersd

Easy, because if he spends that amount, will lose the excuse of money to justify his failed. He, and his last fans.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'' So Mr Wenger will you be doing any buying in the transfer window ?. '' No not in this one but in the January window i'll be on the lookout for a coat that fits me and more importantly that has a zip i can master and doesn't make me look like a cack handed twat''.

I have just seen the game against Barcelona (I had a lot of work this week) and I think we've had a good performance in matches against PSG and Barcelona. With a team really worked in the tactical aspects, which says a lot of good things About Jose, and with very good partnerships between Hazard - Diego Costa - Fabregas and after with Willian on the pitch. in fact, I believe that we played in a very aesthetic way / style against a great team (despite being in preseason). I do not think that Jose has placed the bus against Barcelona.

Regarding Zouma, for me, he has to play on Sunday against Arsenal unquestionably, without a doubt. Cahill will probably be injured on Sunday (I'm not sure about this), but whatever happens, Kurt Zouma has to be our undisputed centre-back for the season. And that poses no risk. Our only risk is not betting on a player like Zouma.

As Diego Costa is injured in the damn hamstring (seriously, maybe Diego has to consider the surgery) I think Jose would bet to put Falcao because, despite being a final, is not a dramatic match like Champions League semifinals. It is the first official match of the season and to Falcao would mean a lot to play that match in our starting eleven. But it is true that he does not take long training with us in the preseason and perhaps Jose preferred place Remy, who is a player who has shown that he can play with us with a more than acceptable performance. I Prefer Falcao, but Remy would be a good option.

About our midfield... Matic and Fabregas are indisputable. But after Oscar will probably be in the starting eleven, but he has not had his best performance against Barcelona, but his attitude this preseason is being different. Maybe the match against Arsenal, in a non-dramatic end, it is a good scenario to see if Oscar is ready to play with us like CM and start being important to us after having bet us strong for him.

The other position (false winger or another midfielder) the fight is going to be (IMO) between Willian, Ramires or Moses. My favorite is William, but he just arrived in our preseason and perhaps (like Falcao) Willian is not fully prepared physically to play against Arsenal in the final. Moses also is a good option and he is doing a good preseason with us.

Is not a dramatic final but Arsenal has made good signings and we must hit them strongly in the first game against Arsenal this season and his obsession against us will continue to increase and they will continue to be the losers of England.

I expect a good game and I trust in us. GO BLUES!

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Captain, Leader, Legend

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Matic

Oscar Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Falcao

chelseaheart.gif

Regards to ALL.